is this hate?||5

Heon was left with a awkward unsetled feeling. The boy, Min-soon he seemed strange...

He gave off a weird vibe but at the same time when he was holding him he felt weirdly.... Comforted.

The conversation, if you could call it that had ended awkwardly. Ending with Min-soon just walking out after that white door and another boy appeared, looking more like a man then a boy.

Heon had tried to look past the man, he wasn't interested in looking at him. His eyes tried to search the area behind him but there was nothing he could really see. Not even when the door widened to let Min-soon through.

It was just blank.

A blank white.

A white so bright like you would see in a hospital.

The image pained him but luckily the door didn't stay open for long. Heon put his back to the door looking at the grey wall.

At least he had left the light on so Heon could clearly see the space. It was a large room, all that was on it was the chair and the ropes that where before restraining him. The walls had cracks in some places and there was no windows at all.

He traced his hand against the wall, tracing them along a large crack.

He had no idea what this place was.

Although he had understood some things that Min-soon had said.

One big one that he knew from when he first woke up here.

He was in danger, he wasn't safe here.

Although Min-soon had said he wouldn't be hurt, not hurt if he followed along.

Along with that though?

He stopped his hand tracing the crack and held his head with his hand. It didn't seem to be hurting anymore which was good. He couldn't remember how he got here though, it seemed to have all blured.

Then he removed his phone, his tracker.

He quickly moved his hand of his head and with both hands put them in it his trouser pocket. His hands searched around but there was nothing, just the scratchy fabric of the inside of his pockets.

He looked down at his uniform, there was no other pockets except his trousers. His phone was missing.

Heon groaned slightly with annoyance. Of course they would take that. They would be stupid not to.

There was one more thing though.

A thing Heon had, had since he was a baby.

No one know about it, well he didn't think anyone knew about it.

He put a hand up behind his ear his fingers tracing around for any small lump, it was normally unnoticeable and he nornally struggled to find it.

He tried for a few more minutes before his hand trailed back to his neck.

He groaned again with frustration. He just had to hope they hadn't found that tracker that way his father or the guard may track him down.

Save him.

Although he wouldn't really be saved. What Heon wanted was untouchable for him and even now it would be too.

The door swinged open again, this time much more quickly, as it screeched across the concrete floor.

Heon froze again although his hand had quickly dropped back to his side at the loud screetch. He didn't want to turn round again, even if it was Min-soon. Heon still didnt know a lot about him or who he was.