🥀|Concealment

Yn pov :

Yn pov :

Slipping out of my bathrobe I wore a decent lilac satin shirt which was silky enough to run down through my skin. Lilac, is supposed to be one of my favourite color as its symbolises something I want to be. Pairing it with a short length skirt which was white in color.
Spraying my favourite cologne behind my neck, some of it on my wrist and lastly on my shirt I took my bag and headed downstairs after catching one last glimpse of mine in the mirror.

Today I worked hard on my makeup in order to hide my bruises well from last night. Well after last night Seo joon didn't disturbed me yet..... I repeat yet! God knows when his mind would turn into a psychotic one.

Instead of staying at home and getting bored I decided to work as usual. Hence Seo joon had already left for the company I didn't had to think enough about his shitty breakfast.
In fact now I don't mind if he feed himself or not.
As he said earlier.

You won't die if you won't eat a day.
Yeah for sure! That bastard won't die.

Stuffing my tummy with heartfull dishes I chugged a whole glass of orange juice and left the house.
After so many days i ate full. Because from now I decided not to act timorously in front of him. And the foremost thing is I can't live with a psychopath.
Once I get to know where he had kept my mamma, I won't even look behind towards him.

After a period of time, I reached the office. Entering inside it the first thing I would ask for was Rachel. Before visiting Elena I thought to give a visit to Rachel.
But to my surprise she wasn't there.
And hence I got to know she is busy in a meeting with some foreign investors. A secret.... her English is quite good.

Guess I have to wait in order to meet up with her. Reaching my desk I was about to take my seat when a large pile of files thumped on my desk making loud noise. Piercing the shadow of those files I looked above it only to see my husband's mistress.... Of course it's Elena.... Who could it be?

Leaving an annoying sigh I stood up glaring at her lazily.

" Speak! "
She doesn't deserve polite.

" Heard that you have been hanging out lately, lurking around so thought to give you some work for which you get paid Ms. Yn. "
Like she had taken an oath that whenever she would say something to me, she will spit fire.

" And why it is your concern Ms. Elena?
I asked raising one of my eyebrows.

" Of course it isn't. I am just worried about the pending works which aren't helping us at all. "
She chirped.

" You just need any kind of excuse right? "
I said.

" It isn't me. It's Mr. CEO who asked us to do it. He went on a breakfast with one of his client and asked us to finish it before he comes. "
This girl had answer to every question.
Leaving an annoying sigh, I divided the files between her and me.