🥀| A mafia

( A/n - .. A little late and hope not So boring chapter for y'all. 😁....enjoy.
And don't forget to comment if u liked it. )

Jk pov :

There was a pearly glow in the sky. The first rays of sunlight lit up my room. The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Those bright rays fell directly on my butterfly making her winced in annoyance.

" Wake up Cara Mia! It's morning. "
Settling beside her on the bed i caressed her hairs softly making her snuggle more into the duvet cozily.

" Just 5 more minutes! "
Such a kid she is.

" Fine. I will be waiting downstairs. "
Saying it I pecked her forehead softly pressing my lips deeply. She just nodded her head and went back to her slumber sleep.

I was about to head downstairs when Elio came informing me about an unwanted guest for me.

" Boss, you were expecting a guest? "
He asked glancing at Yn and then at me.

He isn't in place to spit out the things so I myself came out from the room before closing the door carefully.

" Who is here for me? "
I asked walking towards the hallways while he followed me.

" Boss, it's Mr. Seo joon. "
Gritting my teeth I clutched my fists tightly and took long steps aggressively towards the living room.

At this moment i just want to shove all the bullets inside his head, bury his body somewhere in an abandoned place not even in the cemetery.
But i want to see him in pain, in agony, want to see him suffering all those shits he had made her suffered.
Death is too far from him now.
Tho he will die.... eventually, painfully and fucking obviously by me.

Tucking hands in my pant's pocket I walked towards the staircase glaring at him.

" Where is my wife, Jeon jungkook?"
He asked yelling at me.
Idiot!

Keeping my calm expression I approached one step down stairs slowly reaching him.

" First of all, keep your voice low, my girl is sleeping. You shouldn't ruin her sleep. "
I said calmly.

" And who the heck give you the right to call her as your girl? "
He asked gritting his teeth.
His hands were fisting tightly, he badly wanted to come over and hit me.

" Do you think i need one ? "
I stared emotionless.

" Stay away from her. She is my wife. "
He said when i stood in front of him facing him dangerously and so does he.

" Keep trying, she will remain mine."
I said with a smirk.
And guess I succeeded in making him angry.

" Jeon jungkook, I will kill you. "
Yelling loudly he was about to throw a punch at me when my guards pointed their guns at him without thinking twice.

Eyeing them I ordered them to put their guns down.
" He is unarmed. He is completely innocuous right now. "

They kept their guns down back.
Approaching towards the couch I sat there like a king in front of him.

" You know what let's play this game being veracious."
Leaning against the knees I kept my elbows on it supporting my hands.

Scoffing a bit he kept his hands on the waist showing blank face as if he wasnt bothered with it. Don't worry bastard you will get bothered from it... A lot.