🥀| Far from you

Yn pov :

Yn pov :

Settling down on the bed i left a heavy sigh being tired from tonight's party.
It was almost midnight still the memories from the party were still fresh.
Those heartwarming words, the beautiful dance and everything was just perfect.
I glanced at my ring and a smile appeared on my face.

Finally I am engaged to Jeon.
I am going to be Jeon Yn now.

Smiling internally I was being excited and all of myself. When the washroom door opened revealing jungkook in his night attire.
Wet hairs, sharp face and a tired body.

He is really tired from today's arrangement. He was busy right from the morning till the party got over and now I can see the tiredness in his eyes.

Low and exhausted.

" You didn't slept yet? "
He asked looking at me.

Walking towards the bed he came and took a seat while leaning against the bed headboard. Pulling the sheets over his body he called me opening his arms.

" Come here! "

Scooting towards him I engulfed into his arms, my safe space.
He wrapped his arms around my arms as I rested my head on his chest.

" You look tired? "
I asked and he just hummed.
His eyes closed and calm.

" It's just the harassment. I am fine. You must be tired too. It was a long day. "
He said brushing his fingers on my arms gently.

" Let me push away your tiredness. "
I said and got up from his embrace.

Looking at me confused he asked.

" What happened? "

I didn't said anything and just sat crossing my legs to each other on the bed while tapping my lap.
He understood his job.

Passing me a smile he layed down on the bed keeping his head on my lap. I pulled the sheet over his body and he rested his body calm.
He looked quite peaceful and relaxed now.

Stroking his hairs gently I run my fingers through it. My touch made him relaxed feeling like home. Resting my other hand on his arm I carressed his clothed surface gently.

" I really needed this. Thank you. "
He said closing his eyes feeling his tiredness getting off from his shoulders.

" You should have told me earlier. I would have make you tea. "
I suggested as he nodded his head.

" This is far much better than anything."
A smile appeared on my lips.

Seeing him all relaxed really made me feel the same. I didn't knew that keeping your man on your lap while stroking his hairs like this would feel this special and euphoric.