🥀| Caught you 💀

( Before I start the story, here are some comments which got me overwhelmed

( Before I start the story, here are some comments which got me overwhelmed.There are more too 😅Ya'll r so kind. Thank u for your heartfelt comments and one who appreciates my work. 🌷
If someone is still ready to comments from now too... Please welcome I ll be happy to appreciate u too. 🤞)

( Well u may start the audio above, it's matching with the below content.. it's lyrics gives chill 👉👈)

Yn pov :

The night fall dark as if it was wanting me to consume inside it. I was walking towards my house lifelessly dragging my feet eventually. Isn't it somewhere I belong to? Yes, I belong to this hell only, I can't have any other men who loves me in my life. I am cursed to get love.

Just the way I did today, I rejected him. I rejected his love, broke his heart and made myself a bitch in front of him. That's what I deserve.
A pathetic person like me don't deserve love neither happiness.
I committed a pure sin by not letting him enter inside my heart. Instead I broke him.

Wiping my lone tears, I straighten my posture and took a deep breathe before entering inside my house.
I wasn't caring about anything and was just dragging myself towards the door when suddenly a cat crossed my way screaming loudly.

The way it suddenly crossed my path I got terrified and backed off a bit. That cat ran away from there hurriedly. But isn't she the neighbour's cat?
What was she doing here?
I was still processing the things just happened when the cat halted on her place and sat looking at me.
She was making noises continuously.

Taking calculated steps I approached that cat and sat on squatting position.

" Hey Kitty! What are you doing here? Where is your master? "

Asking her softly, I caressed her head softly on which she shooked her head from me. She doesn't act like this.

" Are you hungry kitty? "
I asked and again tried to hold her.

This time she didn't defended but was looking terrified. By my touch her body hairs arose suddenly as if she was scared to any human touch.

I wasn't able to understand what's happening? Hence i decided to take her with me. Snaking my hands under her legs I was about to take her into my lap when suddenly my hands got wet. Knitting my eyebrows i peeked on the cat's body and she was bleeding.

Without wasting any second I threw the cat on the floor being horrified.
I can't understand what I just saw? How is this cat injured? who hurted her and why? Being petrified I glanced at my hands which were filled with blood.

Sweats beads started dropping from my forehead.Her condition was giving me goosebumps in its wake. It's noises is as deep as her black eye.
I swallow again, nearly choking on the very muscle. It feels like my
tongue has swollen to double its size.