Chapter 19

12 years later.

It was the beginning of spring in Japan. The warm and cool atmosphere was the best time in the year. In the busy Japanese street, pedestrians were busily passing. The peach trees on the road sides were bloomed and the pink flowers was falling down quietly.

In one of the best hotels in Japanese street, a group of people were sitting around a round table. Before them, all kinds of mouth watering dishes were served.

Although it was a Japanese restaurant, it also has western facilities. Most dishes were western luxury deliciouries with a few Japanese traditional soups and noodles, mostly because those who eat now are westerns.

They are the renowned medical experts from London. They came to Japan a week ago to do a surgery on the Elder of Fujikuroi family, the descendant of Japanese Royal Family.

"Wow, Mr. Fujikuroi is really generous with this treat!!!" A blonde haired man said while his eyes sparkling with stars as he looked at the execuisite dishes.

Others were no different from him, and they almost burst into tears when they saw this.

During the past week, they were almost tortured to death because of the Fujikuroi family. The elder was almost in his late sixties, and his health wasn't good. But his family was not ready to understand and even threatened them to let the Elder be alive.
Not because they have deep affection for the Elder, all for his property. The Elder was the head of the family and he still hadn't said who would be his successor. And the family with hundreds of members were all in turmoil when the Elder was suddenly in need of Surgery.

They immediately invited the Elite Surgeons from London to save the Elder, and in the end he survived.

So the Fujikuroi's attitude immediately changed by one-eighty degree and treated them to an exclusive meal.

"Oh, finally ~~ I almost vomited blood in anger because of those people!! Now, I no longer have to see their face anymore!!~~" A lady doctor said emotionally.

"All thanks to our Miracle Doctor! She really does have the hands of God! I almost thought that Elder was dead, but she saved him!!"

"Dr. Miracle, we are greatful to you!"

"Please bless us dear master!!"

Few people were over dramatic and wiped their eyes with hand kerchief. And the person who was praised to heavens by them was rubbing her forehead helplessly at her seat.

This people will never ever let her have a peaceful time!

No matter what, it's just a coincidence that she could save him. But this people won't believe it. Forget it... Let them say whatever they want.

"We all worked hard. No need to specify one. Thank you all for your cooperation!"

She picked up the wine glass and raised her hand to toast to everyone.

"Thanks to you too, Dr. Deepa!!"

They said in unison and toasted.

The sound of glasses clinging together was heard, followed by the cheer of them.