My Little Vampire

Chan had been preparing for Halloween this year and was very excited. He had been hanging up creepy and disturbing decorations all around his house. Things like spiderwebs in a ceiling corner, fake spiders, gory pumpkin carvings. He also put some crazy decorations out in his front yard.

Some skeletons were hanging outside of his window, a Jack Skellington inflatable was placed on the side of his house, ginger-colored lights enclosing around his fence, carved pumpkins in birdbaths. Petite skeletons hanged on his porch, life-sized skeletons on his balcony—this guy really likes skeletons—orange lights wrapped around his balcony and certain windows.

Chan's house:

(hes so luxurious)

(hes so luxurious)

Chan also had preparations for his friends to come over and stay the night. He wanted to watch horror movies with them and eat pumpkin pie. Of course it would be later, his friends are out trick or treating themselves. He is positive that they will visit his house.

Chan's house is located right at the end of the street, which just amplifies the spooky experience even better. 

It would be just a few minutes until kids and their parents start flooding out of their houses, excited to go trick or treating. Chan himself was also wearing a Halloween costume, he was dressed up to resemble Seong Gihun from Squid Game.

Chan trudged over to his kitchen to pick up the candy bucket he left in there. There was a variety of candies in the bucket: Hershey's, Twizzlers, Milk Duds, Almond Joy, 3 Musketeers, Kit-Kat, Reese's, Sour Patch Kids, Laffy Taffy, and so many more.

Bang Chan really loved to make children happy so he did all he could this season to make their Halloween evening as thrilling and exciting it could be. He himself thinks he will succeed this year to satisfy the kids.

Chan snatches his phone off his dining table and checks the time. It's around 6:15 so he decides to head outside and wait for people to come and visit his house.

He sits down on his brown wooden bench on the porch he owns, and waits. In about 5 minutes or so there's a few children and families trudging their way up to him to either just ask for candy or tell a joke.

This girl who looked to be around 10 or 11 dressed in an Ariel costume came up to him and asked, "Do you know why I broke up with my vampire girlfriend?" Chan himself knew the punchline, he doesn't wanna know why this girl chose this joke.  He doesn't even know if she knows the meaning, but he doesn't wanna ruin it. He responded with "I don't know, why?" in the most kindest voice he could muster. This sweet possibly innocent girl smiled and said, "Because she sucked the life out of me!"  Chan softly chuckled, ignoring what the joke meant and handed her a piece of candy. "Thank you sir!" The girl shouted as she bounced down his porch to go visit other houses in the neighborhood.

Kids and families kept coming and going from his house, and it was getting a little bit late. The sky had turned darker. He had yet to see his chaotic group of friends show up yet. Chan had started to get tired, but the night wasn't over yet. He sat up more and corrected his posture.