R.I.P Moonbin and Boram (Not an update)

I can't find words to express how devastated and sorrowful I was today. Today is the anniversary of Moonbin's death, he is a member of Astro and was born on Janurary 26, 1998. He later died on April 19, 2023. I'm going to be honest when I say I didn't know who Moonbin was until after he died, nor did I stan Astro.

But Moonbin is still important to me, the thought of someone dying, not to mention very recently, is heartbreaking. Moonbin seems like an amazing and wonderful person and I can't fathom how sad his close ones must be today.

I would also like to say that a K-Pop star named Park Boram died 8 days ago on April 11. From reports I have read, it says she was out drinking with friends and went to the bathroom but never returned. She was gone by the age of 30. Park Boram was born on March 1, 1994 and passed away by April 11, 2024. I have no clue who she is but I'm sure she was greatly loved by most. I give condolences to those who loved her.

The thought of  someone not being here anymore makes me feel sick. The feeling that you can't get them back no matter what you do, and it really hurts.

To anyone reading who has lost a family
member or someone close, I am beyond sorry for your loss. I couldn't imagine what I would do if my mom or any loved ones died tomorrow. I would probably go crazy.

Thank you for the people reading this who took time out of your day to read all of this.

R.I.P Moonbin and Park Boram🕊️🪦