Chapter 7:

I wake up feeling a weird wet touch on my face. Opening my eyes I see a black cat sitting on my chest and it meows at the sight of me.

     "well hello." I whisper as I pet it. "How'd you get in here?"

     "Meow." I sit up again and glance around the room to see two bookbags at the end of my bed and the door slightly cracked open. I get up holding the cat in my arms as I walk into the hall.

     "Oh, good morning." The women from earlier says as she passes me. "Did you just wake up?"

     "Who are you?" I ask in confusion as I follow her into the doorway of her room.

     "I'm Lola, one of Jason's old friends. My brother and I helped you guys with Seki." I nod slowly not recalling her from then..

      "Is this your cat?"

        "Cat? No I thought he was yours." She's packing a bag as well.

       "Excuse me dear." Her brother walks into the room as I move out of the way. "I'm Sen, it's good to finally meet you."

      "Right.." I pause looking across the hall to see Simon packing in the room there. "You're here too?" I ask walking to his doorway.

     "Meow." The cat purs in my arms as Simon stands

    "Hey, yeah. Ana listen I never got to apologize for before. I was too drunk and I feel terrible about it."

     "You're okay.. Why are you guys packing? What's going on?"

     "We're going somewhere safer. London isn't exactly an ideal place right now."

     "Ana." I look back into the hall to see Jason waiting for me. "You should be resting."

     "I don't need to rest, I just woke up." I say moving to his side. "Why's everyone packing? Are we leaving?"

     "We are.. Soon." I follow him back toward the room I was in. "How do you feel?" The cat jumps out of my arms and onto the bed as he shuts the door.

     "I think I'm okay.."

    "Your neck?" I place my hand on it and nod. "And your leg? Does it hurt?" He places his hands on mg waist.

     "I'm fine Jason, really." I pause remembering he was injured too. "What about your-" I go to place my hand on his stomach but I feel nothing wrong with it. "Oh.."

     "I'm all healed up." He says with a chuckle. "Perks of being a demon."

    "Where are we going? Simon said London isn't safe."

    "About that." He pulls away handing me a bag. "I put some of your things here that I could grab. We're heading to my realm.. My.. my family has offered us refuge until things here calm down."

    "Your realm? You mean hell? They'll let me there?"

    "They don't have a choice if they didn't." I sit down on the edge of rubbed. "It'll be me you, Simon, Ash and Elijah-"

      "No, not him."

    "Ana-"

     "I don't forgive him Jason. Not after what he allowed." Jason places a hand on my cheek. "I can't."

    "I'll be with you the entire time. If he tries to pull anything he'll be stopped. That goes for Simon too." I remain silent. "I'm not letting anyone hurt you again Ana." I look down as he lets go. "Get changed and ready to go, I'll finish here."

     "Your family.. what are they like?"

     "It's my aunt and her family.. They're demanding. But we should be okay."