003. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆
[real life, social media]

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆[real life, social media]

"go on

"go on. sit." vee tells claire sternly. "you're not my mom. you can't tell me what to do." claire responds, crossing her arms over her chest. "sit." matt tells her. "i'm sat." she says sitting down in front of everyone else. "okay. i think you know what this is gonna be about. am i correct?" claire excepts her fate and nods slowly. "great." vee takes a big breath in before talking. oh this will be fun. claire thinks to herself.

"so i'm gonna start with this. you wrote an entire song about some nasty ass dude you've never even met. like that's insane. this would be different if you wrote it about m-" vee gets cut of by both nick and chris clearing their throats to stop her from what she's about to say. "me. if you wrote a song about me, it'd be a different story. you love me and i love you. for fucks sake i'm practically your mother seeing as she's never here. like look at me. i'm literally sitting here, lecturing you about you writing a, how long is the song?" claire thinks for a minute, wondering if she should give the real answer. "two minutes and forty-five seconds." claire admits with her head down, avoiding all eye contact with everyone in the room. "i'm sitting here lecturing you for writing an almost three minute song about some dude that is a literal slut. he's more of a slut than karen from fucking mean girls is! and that's saying something. you know that we care about you so much. more than words can say. but with stuff that i have gone through with that bitch is something i never want you to go through." vee instantly covers her mouth noticing that she revealed she did, in fact, have a reason to not like finn. "anyways. i'd actually beat up any guy if they did that to you." she looks to the triplets to see if they want to say anything. "yeah. i know what happened and even if it was my best friend in the whole world like... nate or something, i'd beat them up." claire loves that her friends, you know at this point they're family. claire loves that her family cares about her so deeply, but she's already written a song about him. and who knows? maybe after whatever happened with vee, he's changed. "look-" she gets cut off by nick interrupting her to say, "i don't ever want to see anyone hurt you. it would physically pain me. there's nothing in the world that i wouldn't do for you claire." claire gives him a small smile and then looks to matt to see if he has anything to say.