015. 𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖

𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖 
[real life, tiktok

𝑪𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒐 𝒀𝒐𝒖 [real life, tiktok

it's only been a day or two and claire still hasn't responded to matt's try at getting her back. i mean, he knew that it wouldn't work immediately but he thought that it would work a lot faster. but it's not.

matt has been losing his mind the past 48 hours. if it was any other girl he wouldn't even notice the time passing. but this isn't just any girl. this is claire. the girl that he's had eyes for since the beginning. the girl that is always on his mind. the girl that he couldn't live without. the girl that he would do anything for. these past two days have seemed like a lifetime and he hates it. he doesn't know what to do with himself. he feels useless if he can't be with her. 

this all may sound dramatic, but claire was matt's whole life. i mean, she still is but he doesn't get to see her as much as he used to. that physically hurts him. he misses her like crazy. he could go on and on about how much he misses claire.

he decides to go on a walk but then realizes that he is too lazy to get out of his room let alone out of the house. so instead he grabs his phone and scrolls through tiktok.

tiktok !

@sturniololv
2-10

@sturniololv2-10