Newt Imagine pt 1

Your POV

You woke up to darkness. You couldn't see anything around yourself. You tried moving around only to find yourself in some type of hard metal box. Suddenly the box started to move upward with increasing speed. You decided you might as well just sit down to think about your situation and try to remember how you got here. Except, you couldn't. You couldn't remember anything about how the hell you got here in the first place. You didn't even know what your name was! All at once, the box stopped moving. You didn't know what to do. "Am I going to be trapped in here?" you thought to yourself. Then, you heard voices. Loud, obnoxious, and, well, definitely not feminine voices. "Great," you thought "I get to be surrounded by idiotic hormonal boys." Finally the box opened and a boy with sandy blonde hair jumped in. You noticed he had a perfect jawline, chocolate brown eyes, and a skinny yet muscular build. "Kinda cute." But you were snapped out of your thoughts by the blonde haired boy saying, "Names Newt greenie and welcome to the Glade."

A/N hope you actually enjoyed that and I will try to update daily if not twice a day! also I know it's really short but I wanted to stop at this part.