Gally Imagine

Your POV

Ever since you got to the Glade, it's been hard to make friends. Sure you had Chuck, Newt, and Thomas but you always got the feeling they only talked to you out of pity. You had been in the Glade for almost a month now and your job was with the builders. There was only one person you really wished would actually talk to you, and that was Gally. He's Keeper of the builders and you totally had a crush on him. Every morning when he would assign everyone a job for the day you would always tune him out and look at his body. Those strong muscles and intense face were all you thought about. But of course, nothing ever went your way because he never talked to you or even looked at you. Or so you thought.

You were eating dinner with Chuck and Thomas after a long hard day of fixing some parts of the homestead. Chuck was telling one of his useless stories as usual when suddenly Thomas interrupted him. "Woah why is Gally staring at y/n." At Gally's name you lifted your head up from your food and looked over to where he was sitting across the room. Sure enough there he was staring at you. Once he realized he was caught he blushed and turned back around. "What was that all about?" Thomas asked. "I have no idea." You replied. 'But I'm going to find out.' You thought mischievously.

After dinner was done most everyone started heading off to bed. But you stayed up after everyone was asleep and tried thinking of a way to get Gally to talk to you. Since you were the only girl in the Glade, you got your own room in the homestead. Your room was actually right next to Gally's because keepers get their own rooms too. Not that it mattered though since Gally never talked to you anyway. Suddenly you heard a noise coming from outside your door so you got up to investigate. When you opened the door you-surprisingly-found Gally standing there looking like he was about to knock. "What are you doing here? It's the middle of the night." You asked him. "I just needed to tell you something I've been meaning to tell you for a while." He said. You noticed he sounded nervous. "But you've never even talked to me!" You said disbelievingly. "I-I know but there's a reason I've never talked to you, just let me explain." "Fine come inside." You said probably a little to eagerly. Once he walked inside you shut the door and you both sat down on your bed. "What is it?" You asked him. "Look y/n, ever since you came to the Glade I've kinda really liked you and not just in the friend way." You were shocked. "After all this time? That still doesn't explain why you couldn't talk to me." "I couldn't talk to you because I was too nervous you might reject me or something. So I always just watched you from afar. But I couldn't take it anymore, I had to tell you my feelings whether I was rejected or not. Your beautiful y/n." The whole time you were listening to him rant on, the smile on your face kept getting wider and wider. When you looked up you saw Gally looking down at his hands. "Hey look at me." You said softly. "What?" He asked when he looked up. Then, not being able to hold it in anymore you laughed. A happy joyful laugh. Gally looked at you confused. "Look Gally, I feel the same way. I always have." "Really?" He asked happily. "Really." You confirmed. "So... do you want to-I mean you don't have to or anything only if you really want to-um be my uh girlfriend I guess." "I'd love nothing more." You said while laughing at his nervousness. Once you stopped laughing you were both quiet and sitting there awkwardly. Then at the same time you both leaned in. The kiss was soft and sweet and lasted for a long time. You were both all smiles when you pulled away. "Guess I won't need that plan after all." You thought to yourself and laughed out loud. Gally looked confused for a second but then joined in to your contagious laughter. "Will you slintheads just go to sleep already!" You heard Newt yell from the other room next to you. This made you giggle but soon the laughing died down and you both fell asleep on your bed with Gally's arms around your waist.

A/N as requested by mapislife! hope you liked it and ik it was kinda long!