Chapter Twenty Three

It was time for them to go back home. Back to DC. So with plenty of hugs and kisses from Cassandra, Grace and Cynthia the two couples prepared to leave. Saint and Matt settled the two children in the rental minivan along with Winnie.

Theo and Reed waved good bye in the black Corvette that was once Malcolm's. They planned to drive back to DC while the others flew. When they arrived they would go get Benji from Saint and Matt.

Reed was in the driver's seat. Theo in the passenger seat holding the letter that Cassandra had found in a safety deposit box. One of two. Grace had the other.

Reed looked at Theo. " Ready to go, darling?"

Theo looked at him and smiled. " Always, sweetie."

My dear son,

If you are reading this I assume I am dead. Hopefully of an old age related ailment and not your mother's cast iron pot. I hope this letter finds you well. I know it will. You are the strongest man I have met in my whole life. And that I ever will meet. The strongest. The most intelligent. The most loving. You deserve nothing but the best. Always strive for the best, Theodore.

You are my hero. You always have been. I love you.

              Your devoted father, Malcolm Theodore Walton

Author Note : Goodbye, Malcolm. And stay tuned for the next installment of Sweet Flower Loving; Theo and Reed's PTA Diva.