Chapter 1: sky and darkness

Hey guys back for another story. This is a continuation of my last story "My Demons". Don't worry this one will be more family friendly than the last. Again I don't own Fairy Tail, just my OC and ideas.

The group was sitting in the guild.

"What are you talking about, dragon charms?" King asks.

"These charms are ancient magic items that were created by the dragons of old," Jackal says. "They were created originally for the use of giving humans the magic to slay dragons" he says.

"So that's how the dragons gave us this magic originally" Wendy says.

"Yes, but there is a kind of "bonus" to their power," Jackal says. "If a Dragon slayer gets a hold of one their power will be increased ten fold" he says.

"Hey gramps, have you ever heard of these dragon charms?" Natsu yells.

"No, but I have heard rumors of such a powerful existence," Makarov says as he scratches his chin. "King, are you sure he can be trusted? You have known him the longest so I will trust your judgment" he says.

"Master, I honestly don't remember much about Jackal," King says.

"If you don't believe my tale, then this should convince you" Jackal says as he digs around in his satchel. He pulls out a necklace. It was a sword with a Dragon wrapped around it. The dragon's wings glowed blue like the sky.

"Wow it's giving off an intense magic energy" Lucy says.

"This is the sky dragon charm," Jackal says. "Here young one" he says, holding the necklace to Wendy.

"Okay," Wendy says shakingly as she reaches for the charm. She puts the charm around her neck and its magic instantly is absorbed into her. She falls over onto the floor clutching her chest.

"What did you do to her, I swear if you have hurt her, I'll make your life hell" King says as he grabs Wendy and puts her in his arms.

"I don't know, I have never tested this," Jackal says. Wendy squirms and shrieks in pain.

"I'm here baby," King says as he holds her tight. Natsu grabs Jackal and pins him to the floor.

"What did you do to Wendy, if she is hurt I swear I'll kill you" Natsu says. Team Natsu gathers around him and look ready to kill.

"Wait, she is coming around," King says. "Wendy, are you okay?" he asks. Wendy's body stops squirming and her eyes flutter open.

"Yea I'm fine, just surprised me" Wendy says sitting back up.

"So has your power increased?" Natsu asks, letting Jackal up.

"I feel a little more powerful," Wendy says.

"Well, use a light attack on me to see," King says.

"Okay just brace yourself, I don't want to hurt you" Wendy says. King stands up and gets in a braced position. "Okay here it goes" she says as she lets a blast of wind fly at King. He is hit by it and sent flying. "King I'm so sorry that was a small attack" she says rushing over to him.

"Wow that definitely increased your power, that was amazing" King says cheerfully as he gets up.

"Are you hurt, King?" Wendy asks.

"No, I'm just fine," King says smiling. He gets up and shakes the rubble off him. He had left a dent in the wall where he had hit.

"I have one warning, if someone that is not a Dragon slayer or if a Dragon slayer grabs the wrong charm a terrible thing will happen" Jackal says. "This power will corrupt a non dragon slayer, and if the wrong charm is grabbed the dragon slayer will lose all control and become a beast" he says.