Chapter 11-15

Chapter 11

Gu Chengan was lazily leaning on the back of the chair. If his grandfather and father, who were soldiers at home, saw him, they would definitely be accused of not sitting properly. His left hand was resting on the edge of the wooden chair, and his long legs had nowhere to rest. , occupying a huge space.

There was a rare smile in his dark eyes, and he was obviously in a very good mood.

Su Yin raised her eyes and met his dark eyes, vaguely able to catch the cunning and joking in his eyes.

There was a lump in Su Yin's throat. He asked Su Yin. Naturally, she couldn't be like Gu Chenghui who acted coquettishly and said some witty words. Her long eyelashes fluttered and she just said lightly, "Thank you."

Gu Chengan nodded as if he didn't care. Then he turned to talk to Han Qingwen and others.

--Since

helping Gu Chengan solve the problem of going out, Su Yin found that this man was not as cold as before, maybe because she became his perfect shield.

But it just so happens that from time to time I need to go out to the post office to see if there is a reply, and by the way, I can send a letter to my aunt to report that I am safe.

Another time, the two told Mr. Gu that they were going out. Su Yin was very self-conscious, said goodbye and walked directly in the opposite direction to Gu Chengan without any hesitation.

Gu Chengan stared at her slender back for a long time, always feeling that this person seemed more ruthless than him. The two short braids swayed as he walked, as if he was quite comfortable.

Shaking his head, Gu Chengan also walked towards Han Qingwen's house.

......

"Yin Yin, I have your letter."

When Song Yuan saw Su Yin in the supply and marketing cooperative in the south of the city, she handed her an envelope, "It's from the newspaper office."

Su Yin was elated when she saw the reply. , but it didn't show on his face, he just raised the corners of his mouth, "Let me take a look first."

There was a reply letter and a manuscript fee of five yuan in the envelope. It was obvious that the article Su Yin sent half a month ago was indeed successful.

"What?! The article you wrote was requisitioned by the provincial capital daily?" Song Yuan looked at Su Yin from top to bottom, her eyes sparkling. "You're so awesome!"

"Let's go, I'll treat you to some candy." Su Yin was happy to make money. This time, it was just for convenience to ask Song Yuan to collect the mail for her. She must be thanked.

Immediately, he used the candy coupons given by Qian Jingfang at the supply and marketing cooperative to weigh a pound of sweets and a pound of chicken cakes for 20 cents. He also went to the post office to buy the latest issue of the newspaper.

"Have a look!" Song Yuan was obviously more excited than the person involved. She searched around in the newspaper and stared at the manuscript page in the lower left corner. She saw a literacy article published on it, signed by the book.

"Wow, it's so well written. Were you particularly good at Chinese before?"

"You are the best among all the subjects, and I like it the most." Su Yin nodded.

Looking at her own small corner of the newspaper, Su Yin felt warm in her heart. She never thought that one day her article would be published. It would be great if her grandfather could read it.