Chapter 96-100

Chapter 96

The news that Gu Chengan and Su Yin were getting married caused a sensation in the Gu family early the next morning.

Aunt Wu wiped her hands on her apron and said happily: "Oh, oh, oh, okay! Get the certificate first! Auntie will prepare some delicious food for you."

Qian Jingfang became even more busy here, chatting with her mother-in-law Aunt Wu was discussing preparations for the wedding.

This was the first time for her to discuss marriage for her children. She was inexperienced and not as good as her mother-in-law and Aunt Wu who had married their daughters before.

"First we have to choose a date according to the zodiac signs. We will also see how to give the bride price to Yinyin's family..." Qian Jingfang thought about this girl's miserable life. Her father and grandfather are both gone, and her biological mother is gone. Marrying again, she left suddenly after coming back last time. She didn't know if she could worry about her children's marriage. She thought that such a big thing must be taken care of by the elders. "Yinyin, please see if you contact your mother or your hometown. Where is the third uncle? "

Su Yin's father must have a brother, Qian Jingfang has some impressions.

Su Yin thought of her mother and third uncle, and was just thinking about how to speak when she heard Gu Chengan refuse: "Mom, Yin Yin makes the decision on her own. There is no need to contact her mother and third uncle."

Neither of them is good, and Gu Chengan knows the inside story best.

But Qian Jingfang didn't know, she only thought her son was confused! He stood up and looked at him: "What do you juniors know? You must find your mother's family to arrange your marriage."

Gu Chengan pulled his mother to a corner and whispered a few words. Seeing her mother's face in disbelief, he added: "If that doesn't work, how about looking for Aunt Yinyin? She

turned around and asked again: "Yin Yin, is it okay for your aunt to take care of these things?"

Su Yin smiled this time: "Okay. I am just an elder."

Qian Jingfang just heard her son say a few words. , knowing that all those people have evil intentions, I really cursed secretly, who are they!

The old lady had already put on her reading glasses, flipped through the almanac, and roughly picked out a few good days: "When the time comes, I will show Aunt Meihua with their horoscopes. You must choose a good wedding day, so that your whole life will be smooth.

" It's old, but some customs are rooted in everyone's heart. No family treats marriage casually, from choosing a date to preparing wedding gifts and dowry to everything being done in bright red to be festive and to seek good luck.

Even the old man eagerly followed the discussion: "This is a good day, isn't it."

The old lady didn't give him face: "What do you know..."

The old man: "..."

Gu Kangcheng was naturally happy when he learned that his son and Su Yin had discussed getting married. This son said he was disobedient and he was indeed disobedient. He always caused trouble for the family since he was a child.

He is obedient and has good character, which never worries his family.

Now it's time for his son to start a family in the blink of an eye. Gu Kangcheng warned his son: "Marriage is not a child's play. From now on, you have to shoulder the responsibilities of a man. You can't just do it like before."

"I know, dad, don't worry!" Gu Chengan could not be serious for more than three seconds, "Mom said I am like you, good to my wife, responsible and capable..."