Chapter 26-30

Chapter 26

Early on Monday morning, Su Yin got up and put on new clothes that Qian Jingfang had made for her by a tailor half a month ago, a yellow and white plaid lotus leaf collar braji.

Bragi's pinched waist slightly outlines the waistline, bringing out the curves of the young girl. The yellow and white plaid makes the complexion fair and tender. The lotus leaf tie has a bit of the fashionable design passed down from the Soviet Union, which makes it full of energy.

During breakfast, Qian Jingfang complimented her and left the Gu family with Su Yin, causing Gu Chengan to look up several times.

This is Su Yin's first time wearing Bragi, it's really different.

Her slender waist was wrapped in a bragi, and the corners of her skirt swung into wavy arcs in the breeze. Under the skirt were straight, white legs that were dazzlingly white.

Approaching the factory office, Qian Jingfang said, "Qiu Yaqin, the daughter-in-law of the Fourth Brigade Commander, will be in charge of this matter soon. We have to avoid suspicion in our relationship. But don't be nervous. Just answer whatever she asks and write another article." I'll let you know if I can pass the manuscript."

"Okay, I'll remember it, Aunt Qian."

After a day of repairs on Sunday, Qiu Yaqin, who went to work on Monday, was in high spirits. She was pouring tea into an enamel cup and waiting for her to come. At the door of the office? Qian Jingfang and the beautiful lesbian behind her came in, their eyes brightened a bit.

I have to say, Gu Chengan's baby partner looks really good!

I don't blame my son for taking one look at someone from a distance and then thinking about him. The last time she came home, she mentioned what Qian Jingfang was implying, and her son became even more excited. He was waiting for Gu Chengan to break off the baby's engagement and pursue the girl himself.

What is this called? My son said it was love at first sight.

Hey, young people have so many thoughts, and she is not an old-fashioned person. When she saw Su Yin following Qian Jingfang to a strange place, she was elegant and inviting people in the office. Her features were picturesque, friendly and comfortable, and it was indeed a good match for her eyes.

The post of factory manager has been discussed by everyone recently. Only a few people know that the cultural level is very high. Naturally, they will not choose it among the military dependents who have not received cultural education for the most part.

Qiu Yaqin sipped her tea, put down the enamel cup, put forward the newspaper she was reading just now, made room to put her hands together on the desk, and started the interview with Su Yin.

The girl sitting across from her was calm and majestic, her eyes were clear, and her answers were fluent. Qiu Yaqin knew what she was talking about after chatting for a few words, so she took out a literacy report from the Military Region Family Home for the past three years and gave it to her.

When Qian Jingfang raised this matter, she had talked with other colleagues in the factory office about the article Su Yin had contributed. It was also the article she had contributed to the Beijing Daily two months ago, with the theme of literacy. This aroused Qiu Yaqin's idea.

Seeing Su Yin looking down at the report, she took out the newspaper from two months ago, "Is this what you submitted?"

Su Yin raised her eyes and saw the call for papers published in the lower right corner of the newspaper - "On Literacy Work in?" "Development of Rural Areas" Author: Shu Yin.