Chapter 6-10

Chapter 6

The rumors in the courtyard were changing. Su Yin didn't know at this time that she had become the talk of the town, which was not very pleasant.

Until Sunday, Qian Jingfang was resting at home. Not long after breakfast, she saw a group of people pouring into her home.

"Jingfang!"

"I heard that your family is from Cheng'an... Then who is here?" Everyone understood that a look was enough.

"Does your father-in-law really want Chengan to marry a country wife?"

The people who came here are all military relatives in the compound, middle-aged women, about the same age as Qian Jingfang. The biggest news in the compound these days is that Gu Chengan Many people are concerned about the baby's wedding date, and of course, there are also those who are just idle and curious.

Among the visitors, a mother and daughter, the daughter-in-law and daughter of the commander of the Sixth Brigade, were the most positive.

"Your old man is so confused! A dirt-legged guy from the country still wants to get into your house? What do you think?" Yin Zhiyan, the daughter-in-law of the sixth brigade commander with square face and big features, said in a sharp voice.

Her daughter Xin Mengqi echoed, smiling sweetly, with a hint of sadness on her face, "Aunt Qian, do you really want Brother Chengan to marry that person?"

The girl's thoughts were mostly on her face. Qian Jingfang knew what the daughter of the Xin family was thinking, and she She had no objection, but her son...

"Cheng'an and the others are still young, so don't worry about talking about this." No matter how unwilling she was, she couldn't complain in front of outsiders now.

"Haha, that's right." " Cheng'an,

your family has to be very good at picking." She

held her sleeves and comforted softly, "Mengqi, don't worry, that person is definitely not as good-looking as you. Didn't Aunt Hou say yesterday that she is ugly and Gu Chengan doesn't like her."

"Hmph." Xin Mengqi hummed softly. The pride of the big boy popped up again, "You're right, why should I worry about a country bumpkin! How could Brother Cheng'an fall in love with her?"

Su Yin didn't know the excitement downstairs. My son was in his room on the second floor. He had just read the math book he had brought for a while, and then he was thinking about going downstairs to help Aunt Wu.

Today she is wearing the third set of clothes Qian Jingfang pulled, a plaid plum-buttoned sweater made of red plain cloth. Because of the pretty color, she had not worn it after making it. Today, Aunt Wu mentioned it, and Qian Jingfang asked her to try it instead.

The downstairs of the Gu family was very busy at the moment, and Su Yin noticed something was wrong as soon as she came downstairs. There were seven or eight people watching, talking enthusiastically. When everyone heard the movement on the stairs, they looked up and saw a pretty girl walking downstairs.

Two short black and shiny braids hang on her shoulders. She has a fair and soft face, an oval face, and charming facial features, especially her well-shaped eyebrows. Her apricot eyes are as moist as water, as if she can speak. Her pink lips are slightly pursed, making her look quite pretty. appearance.

She took off her washed gray clothes and put on a pinch-waist red plaid shirt and black straight-leg trousers, making her look delicate and pretty.

Qian Jingfang and Aunt Wu, who had already been amazed, also had their eyes widened.