Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81

Gu Chengan was recently stared at by his grandfather and scolded by his father. Gu Kangcheng was also worried that his son would go astray, so he called him to the study several times to give him a good education.

This isn't the worst part. What's even worse is that Su Yin is studying harder.

"I still don't believe it. I can't compare to the book in her hand?" The object ignored him, and Gu Chengan sneaked out to go shoot with a few brothers with itchy hands. He sighed on the way back.

Han Qingwen, who just fell in love with his former high school classmate, is the second one among the few who has experience in love. He has the right to say, "I guess reading is not as important to you."

Gu Chengan: "..."

He has no experience in love. Hu Libin jumped so high: "Qingwen, what you said is so hurtful! How could you ignore Brother An like this? Brother An must be worth two books in Su Yin's heart... ugh..."

Gu Chengan picked up the A stone on the ground was thrown at him, but Hu Libin nimbly dodged it, "Brother An, a gentleman talks but never strikes!"

"Hu Libin, you can't find anyone, so don't get involved in the conversations between those of us who have partners!

He Songping approached Gu Chengan and Han Qingwen, "Brother An, I'm going on a blind date soon, and I'm on the same page with you!" Gu

Chengan & Han Qingwen: "..."

Hu Libin & Wu Da: "..."

A group of people went home noisily. On the way there, several people became concerned about the situation of Wu Da's sister. When talking about this, Wu Da talked endlessly.

"Doctor Jian is really amazing. My sister has been taking the medicine for more than two months. She looks really energetic. She also said she is not as tired as before!"

Han Qingwen said with a smile: "Then you go and work for others, no? It's all in vain."

"That's right!"

When Gu Chengan came home, Su Yin had already come out of the house, read a book all afternoon, and was just in time to stretch her muscles and help Aunt Wu pick vegetables.

"Yin Yin, when you are tired from reading, take a rest. I am very nimble with my hands and feet, so there is no need to help."

Aunt Wu likes scholars most in her life, especially young people who are motivated and eager to learn.

"Aunt Wu, what's the matter? I just want to relax. My eyes are tired after reading a book all afternoon."

Su Yin helped wash the leeks, beat two eggs, stirred them well, and cooked a scrambled egg with leeks.

On the other side of the stove, Aunt Wu cooked soybeans and braised pig's trotters, filling a large pot with the aroma wafting out.

"This pig's trotters is so fragrant. When it's stewed until soft, it makes me want to squirm my fingers when I eat it! This morning, I went to the grocery store a little late. I didn't buy any pork belly. I only had a few pig's trotters left. Come on, let's eat whatever is available."

Every morning, there would be a long queue in front of the food station. Citizens bought meat with their meat tickets on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a general lack of meat these days, so everyone can buy meat. The fat meat is the most fragrant!

Things like pig's trotters, liver, and lungs are often the leftovers picked out by others. It's too late to go there and you can't help but buy them back to soak up the meaty taste.