Revealed

Marinette pov

Then I hugged him..... I hugged him because I wanted to make sure this was Adrien. after seeing the hickey on his neck this is my boyfriend Adrien. "I said Kitty why do you have a hickey on your neck," he said" Umm well because I had sex with my girlfriend early," I said, " What is her name?" he scratched the back of his neck, "are you sure you want me to tell you it may give you my identity", "I am sure Adrien" "ok then her name is Marinette Dupen- Chang" " wait a minute how do you know my name" "because I am the one who made the hickey" "wait a minute princess your ladybug and I'm your chat noir" "yup" he ran toward me kissing the fuck out of me and I loved it.  when he was done kissing me he said "How did you find out I was chat," I said "Because I saw you talking to plagg in the locker room today" he said "Oh ok that makes sense" 

chat:"I can't believe that all this time mlady was my princess all this time"

chat: "So princess do want to go to your house or mine you kinda gave me a boner?"

ladybug: "We can go to your house it will be easier and pulse it's closer and bigger" 

chat:  "yea big like my dick" 

ladybug: "Yeah yea whatever come on big boy" 

Adrien pov

when we got to my house I did not even give time for lb to detransfrom I just started kissing her. then I found the zipper on her suit and unzipped it. but she stopped me and said let me detransfrom. so she detranfromed and had a sexy lingerie on. then I threw her on my bed and started kissing her neck making sure to leave a hickey on her sweet spot. she was a moaning mess.  I went down to her breast took off her bra and sucked on the left one while I was playing with the right one. Then I did it vis versa. Then I went down to her pussy licked and sucked the inside of her thighs and took off her underwear. I rubbed her clit. then I sucked it. then shoved my tongue in her. She was moaning loudly lucky I have a soundproof room. then she said she was close I licked and sucked faster and harder and then she came I licked all her juices up then I sat up and she jumped on me.                            

This is the outfit she was wearing 

Marinette pov

when I jumped on him I acted his neck and put my hand on his abs. then I took off his shirt, pants, and, boxers. I sucked on his abs and made lots of hickeys. then I went down to his dick spit on it then rubbed it up and down. then I started sucking it and rubbing it up and down fast till he came into my mouth. I was on my knees doing that so it was easy to get him to cum fast and I know how to get him to cum fast too. I showed him that I swallowed all of his cum. While on my knees he stood up and put his dick in my mouth and started fucking the shit out of it he did not even give me time to get used to it but I loved it. while he was fucking the shit out of me I had hot tears coming out of my eyes and saliva coming out of my mouth. he pulled out before he came into my mouth.  

Adrien pov

before I came into her mouth I pulled out. I rested for a second then went to get some paper towels to clean up my love. I cleaned her up then kissed her then asked if she was ok and she said she was. I asked, "Did you want to stop here we can if you want?" She said no we can keep going" Then I picked her put her on my bed. put her doggy style lined my dick up with her pussy  rubbed it on her pussy up and down then shoved it in her and we both moned for me bc she was tight and for her because it filled her up. then we kept fucking for hours till it was 3 am. We stayed in bed and cuddled and slept.