School Day

please read !!!!!! this is a little introduction. Adrien is 19 yrs and Mari is 18 yrs the same as Alyno. they are in their senior year of high school. this is an Adrienette story. there will also be some sumt in it. that's all.

 Marinette  pov 

I was running late to school. I said goodbye to Mama and Papa in a hurry. while running to school I called Alya and told her I would be late for the 20th time. when I got there I saw my boyfriend, Adrien, my best friend, and her boyfriend Nino sitting in the front row of the classroom and my boyfriend sitting in the row behind them. then our teacher Mrs, Bustier came into the classroom and told us to get our math textbooks out. After we were done with math, french class, and art then we went to lunch. In the middle of lunchtime, there was an akum attack. I told Alya that had to go to the bathroom when I went I saw Adrien go into the boy's bathroom. when I went in there I checked the stalls to make sure no one was in there, and then I transformed into my alter ego ladybug. when I got to the villain I saw chat and he gave me the updates about the villain.

Adrien pov 

I saw that there was an Akum attack I said that I had to go to the bathroom when I got to the bathroom I transformed into Chat Noir my alter ego. when I got to where the villain was she was calling herself Gigantitan and it was a baby. I saw ladybug appear next to me and I told her that the villain was a baby and she called herself Gigantitan. After fighting the baby and devitalizing her and the akum we took the baby to its mother and got the baby a lolly pop because that's what it wanted. Then me and ladybug said our goodbyes and detranform. When I detranfromed I returned to school to finish my classes and see my girlfriend.

Marinette pov

when I devitalized the villain I went back to school and detranfromed in an empty classroom. then I went to see where my friends were. when I saw them I went to them to see if they saw Adrien. They said to check the locker rooms. when I went to check the locker rooms I saw him there but he was talking to someone. I didn't see who so I got closer and saw that it was plagg chat noirs Kwaim. Then I connected the dots.....