T OR D

This is 3 months after they found out their identities.

Marinette pov

After graduation, all my friends and I went out to eat at Outback. we were all talking and saying what we had been up to lately. when we were done eating we paid and went home. me, Alya, Adrien, and Nino went to Adrien's house since that is where we are going to get ready for prom so we decided to have a sleepover. But first, we have to stop at Alya's house to get our dresses. The boys tried peaking at the dresses but we didn't let them. When we got to Adrien's house me and alya put our dresses in her and Nino's room so the boys wouldn't look at them. We went back to Adrien's room when we were done putting the dresses away. 

Alya: did you guys want to play t or d since it's still early?

Adrien: sure that's fine with me.

Nino: Yeah sure.

Mair: sure ig.

Alya: so who is going to go first?

Nino: I will go first. so mair Tor D?

Mair: truth 

Nino: have you lost your V-card to Adrien yet?

Mair: um yeah I have. alright my turn Alya T or D?

Alya: dare obv.

Mair: I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Nino.

Alya: All alright. let's go, Bea.  

Mair pov 

not even a 1 minute in the closet Adrien and I heard moaning from there.  while they were in there, I crawled to Adrien in a sexy way. I saw him get hard in an insist. when I got to him I sat on his lap and grinned my hips on him a little bit then started kissing his lips, neck, and behind his ear where his sweet spot is. I heard him growing and moaning while doing so. I got his dick out of his sweatpants since we were in our pj's. I stroked it a bit then moved my booty shorts to the side then put his dick inside of me and went up and down. we did not even realize that the 7 minutes were up. But Alya and Nino did and when they came out they saw me and Adrien fucking each other. they started laughing when they saw us. that when we noticed we were not alone. 

Alya: who knew you guys loved fucking each other whenever you got the chance to!!

Alya: so how long has this been going on you guys just got together like a month and a half ago. 

Adrien: for like 3 months now I think. 

Alya: you guys have been fucking for that long how come we never noticed!! 

Mair: I have no clue.