BABY!!

7 years later so they are 25 now 

 Mair pov 

I can't believe that I have 3 kids now. their names are Emma, Hugo, and Loius. Emma is 7 years old, Hugo is 4 and Loius is 1. After that night with Adrien when prom was over a month after that, I found out I was pregnant.  

 Flashback

7 years early a month after prom.

 mair pov

Me and alya decided to go out today but me and her both weren't feeling good so we went to go get some medicine. 

Alya: ARE YOU READY? ( she said this from downstairs)

Mair: YEAH I AM COMING DOWN NOW. 

they head to the car and go to the pharmacy. when they get there they get what they need and go back home. 

Mari: so do you want to take the test together?

alya: sure you go in one bathroom and I go in the other. Just pee in a cup then put your name on it so we know it is yours. Then meet me in the kitchen.

They go in the bathroom pee in a cup then go to the bathroom.

Alya: are you ready girl?

Mair: yes I am and you? 

Alya: yeah.

Mair and Alya: 3 2 1 ( they dip the stick in the cups and wait 3 minutes until they look at it.)

They look at the test and they are both positive. mair and Alya look at each other and start screaming and crying at the same time.

Mair: I am so happy!! we are going to have babies together.

Alya: we should surprise the boys today and tell them. 

Mair: yes we should go out to eat and make a baby shirt then the test in the box with the shirt. 

Alya: ok lest go out and get the stuff come back here get ready and tell the boys to get ready too.

I call Adrien and tell him and Nino to get ready. Me and Alya have a surprise for you and him and we told them to meet up at a restaurant.  

Alya and I get ready and this is what we will wear.

Mair outfit