Adrienette and alno sex

Mair pov

when we got back to the house alno went inside their room while me and Adrien went in his room.

Mair: I am going to take a bath I will see you in a little bit.

Adri: can I join you?

Mair: no

Adri: w what but why can't I?

Mair: Because I said so I want to take a shower in peace with no one to bother me that includes you too. Now, I am going.

While Mair is in the bath Adrien is just on his phone waiting for his lady to come out of the bath.

Alya pov

when we got back to the house Adrienette went inside their room and Nino and I went into our room.

Alya: I am going to take a bath I will see you in a little bit.

Nino: can I join you?

Alya: no.

Nino: w what but why can't I?

Alya: Because I said so I want to take a shower in peace with no one to bother me that includes you too. Now, I am going.

while Alya was in the bath nino was on his phone texting Adrien about what just happened. their conversation. Nino will be underlined, and Adrien will be bold.

Nino: yo dude did your girl just get in the bath?

Adrien: yeah she did why?

Nino: do you know why they did that?

Adrien: no I don't. what about you?

Nino: no I don't either. do you think they planned this while they were getting ready?

Adrien: Maybe.

End of conversation

The girls pov

they will be texting on their phones in the bathroom. mair will be bold. Alya will be underlined

Mair: girl are you in the bathroom?

Alya: yeah I am what about you?

Mair: yeah I am.

Alya: do you think the boys will fall for what we are doing?

Mair: I think they will. should we move on to the next part of the plan?

Alya: we should.

End of conversation

Mair pov

now that I am done with my bath I am going to get changed into something sexy for Adrien