Eventful meet.

Kiana Kaslana - The girl in front of me, white hair, ocean blue eyes the girl who will embark on a journey with countess trials to become destined rebel, valkyrie Kiana Kaslana. 

'Huh- wait a min, Kiana Kaslana ? Does that mean I'm in Honkai Impact 3rd !!!!. But how? '

"Hello, I am speaking to you"

"I'm Hiro Oozora" I gave away my true name in panic.

"Why are you sleeping here, students are supposed to leave academic block after 5 P.M. It's past 5 already. You will be fined if they find you. Hurry up and go back to dormitory." with said Kiana left hurriedly.

"Let's calm down first."

"First of all I'm in Honkai Impact 3rd, no doubt about it. Seeing Kiana younger and this academy Chiba High intact means this is before 3rd Houkai outbreak and I'm in mine field that is about to explode anytime."

"And for some reason my body reverted back to 16 years, well it isn't much since I was 21 to begin with a 5 years reversion can be a good thing."

"And the root cause of all this... that MF Eclipse foundation CEO and chairperson Otto Apocalypse. And after so many years I was able to see my mother only to be tossed into this chaotic world. I need to go back again, if she is in trouble from that clown.  The history has repeated itself again that bonde characters with a charming face and poker face should never be trusted especially if their name is Otto Apocalypse."

"First I need to survive the 3rd eruption that is about to happen. I need an Identity and money to survive."

"Second, I need a way to counter Honkai, even if I managed to escape and survive Nagazora outbreak there are way too many problems that I can't handle myself. My options are either to follow main cast by side and handle any unexpected variables or help the main cast behind the shadows."

"If I abandon things and let the people die then I am no worse than Otto or Otto."

Light failed as the sun went down, I  spent the night in the park. 

The next morning I mixed in with students and was able sneak into academic building searching for a computer system. I found them in library unfortunately you need an I.D to enter the library, and alarm will go off if anyone tries to enter without I.D. I was pondering what I should I do to solve my I.D problem until someone interrupted my thoughts.

"Excuse me! do you  need any help?" It was none other than Raiden Mei, heiress of ME corp a kind and caring person who lives in a shell of "Heiress & model student".

"Ahh! sorry, I thought you were having trouble since you were staring at library for quite a time and looked trouble."

' As caring as ever I see' I explained Mei my situation that I lost my I.D and I am a transfer student and need I.D card'

"You can get a new I.D from librarian if you send a request through online"

"Uhmm senior, I don't have a mobile either" Mei looked at me with mixture of pity and confused look.

"Fine, here. Go ahead into library there are systems there you can apply from there." Mei lent me her I.D.

I was able to access library systems with no problems and to my luck top students seems to have access to deeper network for research journals, data etc. Well it works in my favour so no problem there. Now first I need to install a virtual machine in this system so that they can't back track me. Great VM is now installed next let's search for potential weak points.

"Hmm student course page where materials required for students are uploaded seems to be weak. Makes sense it would be difficult to maintain so many requests and data while constantly checking for threats and it's a pain in the ass for both profs and students alike. I infiltrated academy's network and managed to enter students database. I already gave away my real name to Kiana and mei senpai so using a fake name will only cause unnecessary troubles and misunderstandings for me.