Battle of survival - part 2

"speaking",

 'thoughts', 

" Raphael speaking",

 *comm*

"Shit"

Raphael warned that Honkai energy had seeped deep into Hiro's body and will soon affect his performance.

"~Sigh things are only getting worse. Raphael, how much time do I have left before Honkai does serious damage to my body?"

"At the rate the infection is spreading you roughly have 2-3 days before the unknown energy fully destroys your body master. The suit you're wearing is helping a bit, it seems to absorb tiny amounts of Honkai energy from your body."

" We have no time to waste then." I was about to go back

*swoosh*

A beam was fired at me?

"Who could it be?"

As I turned around to find the culprit a petite girl holding a homu doll with a floating robot behind her. It was Bronya Zaychik.

"Stop it I'm a human?" I quickly surrendered without raising much suspicion.

Bronya lowered her firearm and approached me, still wary.

"Why has the subject -..."

"Hiro...Hiro Oozora"

"Why did the subject Hiro did not escape with others? "

"My friend and senpai are still here. I am here to take them back to safe zone.

Bronya pov

' But according to the matuskha subject bronya only need to observe target Mei, should I eliminate subject Hiro?

"Hiro!" A voice interrupted the thoughts of bronya, soon Mei and Kiana came down looking for Hiro.

Bronya quickly retracted her gun

"What are you doing here? we have to hurry up and leave, and who is this girl?"

" Subject Bronya is Bronya Zaychik"

"Huh!? Why is she referring to herself as a 3rd person? Mei inquired. 

With the addition of final member of the main cast the story will start to progress from on. Bronya joined the team and we were ready to start moving.

"Then let's get moving." Terminal display the observations. 

Terminal showed the locations of Honkai beasts and their trajectories on a blue map visible to all of us.

"Subject Hiro this is?" Bronya asked curious. This time she did not put her guard up.

" Oh this, it's my drone that I used to scan the city for beasts"

"Then, the light is starting to fail, senpai, Kiana and Bronya we  should split up and move, too many people moving together will only attract unwanted attention from beasts. Here takes this."

I handed over the mobile showing the safest path and locations where beasts were.

"Bronya, Senpai will go along with Kiana. I will take a small detour and we will meet outside the city. I've already been sending S.O.S signals ever since the incident started so the authorities will be here anytime."

"Wait! Where are you going? don't be stupid" Kiana argued with anger evident in her voice and eyes.

"Why?" Mei asked in low voice with trembling hands.