022. normal

thanatophobia
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
normal

            DYLAN AND NOVA have barely seen Ally and Amber all summer, so the pair have decided to meet the other two in a muggle setting

            DYLAN AND NOVA have barely seen Ally and Amber all summer, so the pair have decided to meet the other two in a muggle setting. Nova is walking with a cigarette between her lips and her converse hitting the pavement lightly as she and Dylan walk side by side through the busy streets of muggle London. Dylan has an arm around Nova's shoulders, to keep her close to him because for some reason all the muggles want to come to the capital city when the sun is shining bright.

Ally and Amber had agreed to meet them near the outer edge of the city where Amber lives, since she knows the area she's always taking them to new and unique places to hangout. The last time they had met like this had been in their when they were thirteen, they had visited a local skatepark, it was small with spray paint art covering the walls and ramps entirely. Before that they'd been to an abandoned farmhouse that had become a regular meeting place for them in the summer between their second and third year of Hogwarts.

Nova is wearing some dark denim shorts with a brown belt looped through the belt loops and clasped below her bellybutton with a golden buckle. She wears a dark blue tank top with her wrists covered with golden bracelets and around her neck lies her golden locket. Underneath her clothes she wears a white bikini set with golden rings joining the straps to the bra. She's wearing some black sunglasses and her dark hair is up off her neck, clasped messily in a claw clip. And of course her battered converse.

Dylan is wearing some baggy denim shorts and a Metallica tee, his hair a slightly lighter blonde due to the bright sun and a cigarette tucked behind his ear. He grins as the pair turn down the corner and scan their muggle railcards to get onto the underground.

"Ladies first." Dylan smirks as they step onto the train. Nova grins as she stands, holding the pole to keep herself steady and Dylan grabs one of the handles that drop down from the ceiling. "So, had any more surprise visits from your boyfriend?"

"Not my boyfriend." Nova sings with a deadpan expression and Dylan snickers. "When I told you about that I distinctly remember telling you not to bring it up again."

"Well, there's no fun in a world when I can't laugh at your constantly changing love life."

"It is not constantly changing!" Nova scoffs, shaking her head at the taller boy. "You make me sound like I get a lot of attention."

"Uh you do?" Dylan raises an eyebrow at her and she raises one back. "Let's see. Nott seems a little fucking crazy but obviously he wants you. Amber absolutely fantasises about snogging you." Nova glares at him. "And about 75% of the Hogwarts population want to shag you."

"Dylan!" Nova exclaims at him with a scoff. "First of all, lower your volume. Second of all, absolutely not."

"Believe what you want, but it all makes me a little jealous." Dylan grins at her and Nova sighs exasperatedly. "The truth is, Nova, I'm actually kind of crazy about you." He purses his lips and Nova stares at him with a blank face and he bursts into laughter making her smile and eventually just laugh at his laugh. "But seriously, if you ever get a boyfriend or girlfriend we won't be able to spend all our time together. Is that a sacrifice you're willing to make?" Dylan gasps.