Ch 4: Becoming Friends?

*Ryu Shim starts panicking again only for Lu Xia to cover up for him*

Lu Xia *to servants* : Of course, he doesn't knows me but My father...

Fatherrrr!!!! Someone has come to see our crafts!!!

Luo Kun: Huh? Who?

Ouh Your Majesty! What are you doing here?
Prayers for your good health, How can I help you?

Lu Xia: Umm... Father, you remember the day right? When the Majesty, Crown Prince saved you in the forest and honourable 2nd Prince was aiding him too?

**Flashback to the yesterday night...

Lu Xia: Father! I wanted to tell you something...

Luo Kun: Go on-

Lu Xia: the person who saved me in the palace-

Luo Kun: The Crown Pr-

Lu Xia: It was not the Crown Prince, It was the 2nd Prince, Ryu Shim. I realised that today when I saw the Crown Prince.

Luo Kun: Strange! I mean I know the 2nd Prince, he was there helping his elder brother to save me from robbers in the forest.

Lu Xia: Yes about that- Why did you hide that incident from us?

Mom doesn't knows about it, right?

Luo Kun: I didn't want to worry yall. Plus I am alive and I am infront of you, isn't this enough? But lets come back to your topic, hmm...
I never thought 2nd Prince would have helped you, Infact I am still surprised he didn't throw you in dungeon!

Lu Xia: Why? What's so bad about the 2nd Prince? He seems like a decent human being.

Luo Kun: Ouh That's because of his tales in the 'Battle of LuoPin'
He killed all the Enemies brutally. That's what spreaded his reputation as a cruel Prince.

Lu Xia: But He killed them to protect us, didn't he?

Luo Kun: maybe...

Lu Xia: what do you mean by 'maybe'?

Luo Kun: I mean It's said That people saw a beast in his eyes when he killed the Enemies...
After that there were different incidents reported like he was cruel to his palace staff, he lived in isolation, doesn't treat the Crown Prince as an elder brother, etc. Infact, when he was aiding Prince Chang Lin, the tension between them was so visible.

Lu Xia POV: But That doesn't means That Prince Ryu Shim is bad? Is he? Father didn't see him explicitly treating the Crown Prince bad? Plus it seems like the Second Prince never clarified these rumours himself...

Flashback ends**

Luo Kun *hesitantly* : Yes?

Lu Xia *To servants* : See? His Majesty doesn't knows me, he knows my father because he saved his life with the Crown Prince...

Ryu Shim POV: phewww!! Thank God She gave an excuse, otherwise if anyone gets to know about our 1st encounter and the word spreads, Elder brother might suspect me.
As if He doesn't finds enough troubles for me already!

Ryu Shim *To servants in a stern way* : Now you got it? Or do you want to know more?

Servant 2: We are sorry, Sire! We just asked for the sake of your security.

Lu Xia POV: Wait! What is that way of talking with servants? Is this why he is known as the Cruel Prince? But He was not like that with me... He might be cold but he was not rude. What's wrong with him now?

Ryu Shim: Master Kun, What do you have to sell?

*Luo Kun shows all the crafts to Prince Ryu Shim. Ryu Shim Spots Enamel Jewellery box... *