Ch 12: Twisted Reality?

*Soon after the scene of Ryu Shim and Lu Xia, we see all the friends coming out of the magic mirror and feeling flabbergasted*

Sofi *Exlaims* : What was that! What was thattttttt?????

Lily: THAT was Crazy!!!!

Phari *exasperated* : Crazy? I am the one who was Queen Jiuling in the past and that's making me dizzy. I saw everything from Jiuling's point of view.

Iris *nudges* : Queen Jiuling! Give yourself a little respect.

Muisa *recounting her experience* : I felt like I was in a bubble watching everything.

Lily: Me too.

Emily: And I felt like I was seeing everything from KuKyi's POV.

Sofi *panic* : AND WHAT ABOUT ME!! I was literally chased by a creep who is-
*Realises something*

Oh nooo! This is ruining my present.

Emily: What's wrong?

Marilyn *connecting the dots* : I know what you are thinking-

Vincet?

Sofi *shaking Marilyn* : Your curiosity and so-called dreams has literally ruined my crush on him!!!

Iris *being savage* : Looks like Someone is in panic here.

Phari *Queen Jiuling mode* : Wait? My niece has a crush?

Sofi *to Phari* : This is no time for fun and I ain't in the mood. Vincet is literally Xang Shu from the past.

*Everyone except Marilyn is shock because they never knew about Sofi's crush and his relation with the past character Xang Shu*

Marilyn *sighs* : I know right? I was going to say the same after coming back but you spoiled your own secret.

Sofi *yelling* : What's the use of a secret when it's not doing me any good.

Phari *tired* : Stop Yelling! Do you think being Queen Jiuling is a great thing for me? Yucks! Just disgusting! I am questioning my entire existence and I feel like my personality is turning like my past life's character.

Iris *concluding* : That's probably because you were hiding your real personality under the strong image which you tried to built to protect yourself

Muisa *calming Sofi* : Chillax! Maybe Vincent is a good person at present.

Iris: My foot! Emily, Marilyn and Sofi's personality is literally the same as KuKyi, Lu Xia and Guo Min-

What makes you think that the Vincet guy will be decent?

Marilyn: I felt like a total bummer. *To Sofi* I told you that Vincet gave me bad vibes.

*Sofi Sulks. Muisa changes the topic*

Muisa: But hey? You know what? Yall were talking in ancient language and yet I could understand it.

Lily:  and I bet the Designs are gonna help Muisa to get some experience for her dream career.

Muisa: It Will!

Sofi: Are yall literally forgetting about That CREEP XANG SHU!!!

Iris: What about it? He won't come out of the mirror for you...

Marilyn *worried* : He won't come out of the mirror but he may surely wreck our lives at present as Vincet and I tell ya, I don't like the guy. Something icks me.

Sofi *To Marilyn* : Exactly!

Phari *to Sofi and Marilyn* : Why are you two making terrible faces?

Marilyn: Cuz It feels disgusting thinking that all this while I spied on Vincet for Sofi.