Anderson and the Rogue

Warning cursing and combat. I don't own Nikke just writing a story cause I had a idea.

Dialogue
Onomatopoeia
Document info
Thoughts
Identity:
—————————————
Commanders pov

I finally got back to the Ark being picked up along the way with "my" Nikkes, nothing is truly mine it's all shit Elysian has given me and can take back at any moment.

I ask the girls about how Miriam might have been corrupted they told me it had to have happened on the Arc. I'm inclined to agree with them on this topic. That girl Kar was the most efficient Nikke I've seen and follows my ideals "Efficiency is key not Appearance". However of course old men in the political side of things disagree, of course they have to be cute girls because making the commanders even more dissatisfied with normal physique woman is a plus in their eyes. God something always replaces anime doesn't it. As if hentai shit wasn't bad enough now we got anime looking robot girls. Kar is my preferred style of Nikke. I'm not going to do anything with her cause she seems to crazy for my safety but she at least looks intimidating and can kill without some extra pieces of metal in the shape of a boob getting in the way. Honestly when I first started I thought the commanders were bad but politicians are even worse. Anyway we're back at the Ark so my monologue has to end here.

Me, Rapi and Anis head up the Elevator to Anderson office because he requested a meeting. Not sure why but I'm required to comply.

Anderson: You already know who I am but I'm required to repeat to new Nikkes. I'm Anderson deputy chief of the central government branch. I requested your prescience because I would like to test you.

Anis: *deadpan expression* Really that's why you brought me here?

Anderson: Well I also wanted to meet you both.

Rapi: Why Sir?

Anderson: Just Anderson no sir or anything. I was curious who took down blacksmith and chatterbox.

Rapi: Actually Ander- Sir we only took down blacksmith. A short girl in a Black military outfit and a gas mask took down chatterbox.

Anderson: Kar98K. huh. I'm surprised she still out there considering she left 27 years ago. Was her personality okay? Elysian said her personality module if it was installed was a very minor module.

Anis: Oh. If a physchotic magazine dump, then charge through a field, only to throw explosives in a raptures mouth is normal for her then she's fine.

Anderson: *sigh* Sounds like her personality module got extra psychotic programming.

Anis: That is her entire programming. Also who designed her she looked like a Coffee table, short, flat and thin.

Anderson: I'm not in charge of her design. Ingrid was.

Ingrid: You called for me?

Anderson: Anis was asking about Kars design.

Ingrid: *annoyed* Every single one of my Nikkes would look like Kar if it wasn't for nosy politicians sticking their head in business that doesn't involve them. I designed her to be fast, small and a sharp shot. I had no need for extra stuff. However i quickly found out having a personality module would be important. Kar was a small version of the terminator when she followed orders.

Commander: So the politician came up with the ridiculous style for the Nikkes.

Ingrid: Yup. I hate them.

Commander. Me to.

Anderson: Anyway go to the dorms.

—————————
Commander pov