Post of pity

Dialogue
Onomatopoeia
Document info
Thoughts
Identity:

So last chapter Kar broke Anderson legs but in reality she just bent the metal because this Anderson has metal legs. Since he is a veteran. Just want to clear that up. Because realistically a Nikki g breaking legs on a human is a dead human.
—————————————

Anis: what is this place

Kar: Yeah what is this dirty ass building.

Commander: It's called the outpost other than that. I have no idea.

Anis: Yeah well, I know that, I'm asking why we were sent here?

Kar: Because you lot suck ass and can't fight.

Neon: Cause we are upstanding citizens who protected master and destroyed the power station.

Anis: Be that as it may how are we going to survive on this pl- *bang*

Neon: anis did you see that? I can fire off as many rounds as I like here and nobody will bat a eye!

Anis: What are you talking about Kar sure will. Never mind. Even if this is all a mistake it's not like I'm completely free from blame.

Neon: If you think about it it's like a big campi-

Kar: Oh my gosh! Shut up child no one cares!

Anis: I hate camping!

Neon: But master where do we sleep?

Kar: Commanders a pedo! A child is calling him master! Do I need to get the "bone-saw"?

Commander: Kar shush. In the dormitory.

Neon: Dormitory? Where is that.

Kar: You're fucking stupid. It's the big dirty ass building in-front of you kid!

Anis: Wait we're supposed to-! Never mind.

——————

Neon: is this it.

Anis: Honestly thought this was a warehouse.

Neon: Do they have a dinning room?

Anis: there are canned goods and military rations over in here. They're about to expire though.

Kar: Thanks lieutenant obvious. I have fucking processors unlike you apparently. Besides I don't eat MREs. I eat led!

Anis: Oh that's why you have some bolts loose.

Neon: Oh...please stop arguing. So...the bathroom is..

Kar: I'n the corner. If you used your eyes you wouldn't seem so stupid.

Neon: Seriously? we can't do without a bathroom!

Neon then runs off. And tries the faucet.

Neon: There's no water!

Anis: It feels like we're in the desert.

Kar: You're one to talk with all that airway. I'm literally in a trench coat, a gas mask and a black outfit.

Anis: Can't you take it off?

Kar: No! *mumbles* my face looks horrible.

Commander: What was that?

Kar: Nothing dipshit.

Anis: Stop talking to commander like that! Only I get to yell at him!

Neon: There's something else I'm concerned about master. Is master living with us? If so that's going to be a big problem.