In a dark house Levi walks up to see an old ape in his bed. The old ape reaches his hand out.

Levi take it "father"

"I don't have much time" his father said weakly. "Tell me about the humans...who troubles you."

"I will capture them with little trouble" he assured his father.

"No. You are not telling me everything..." he said knowingly "you believe they are not from this time. Are they alone?"

"Yes"

"They will know the truth as there is none like them "

"What truth father? What is it you know?" He asked in confusion.

"I have something to tell you..." he said weakly "something my father told me.. and his father told him. Back from our bloodlines drone the first apes learning to talk...In a time before time... the humans were smart and we were once human work they worked on and they did more..." he points to a big door as Levi goes up to it and opens it revealing guns "what those are is the proof of their power. Their power of invention. Their power of what they call...technology.against this our strength means nothing they have the powe of a thousand spears... I must warn you. Their ingenuity goes hand in hand with their cruelty.... No creature... is a devious, as violent...."

"I will stop them father" Levi said

"Damn them. Damn them all to hell" then his father stopped moving and breathing.

Levi looks at the guns and wondered how powerful apes would be with those kind of weapons.