The Knights of the new Jedi order

In the Lybeya solar system, located in the Bajic sector of the Outer Rim of the Unified Stellar Republic, a small Jedi vessel drifted through the infinite space. On board were three young knights, each preparing in their own way for the upcoming mission.

Coleman, a young human Jedi in his early twenties with fair skin and a closely shaved head revealing a thin layer of black hair, wore a sleeveless white Jedi robe. He was meditating in his chamber. In front of him, his lightsaber pieces floated in the air as he attempted to assemble them with the Force. A flash of light passed between the pieces, causing his green kyber crystal to change color from green to yellow, then to red. Concentrated, Coleman suddenly heard footsteps in the corridor.

The door opened, revealing Meywine, another young Jedi of the same age as him. Coleman abruptly let the parts of his lightsaber crash to the ground and scatter.

"What are you doing, Coleman? Oh, you've broken your lightsaber again!" she asked, annoyed. "We're waiting for you with Sédou. The briefing with dad is about to start."

Coleman opened his blue eyes, revealing a glimmer of irritation. "This was really the worst time to interrupt me, Mey," he replied, exasperated. He got up and followed his companion through the ship.

Meywine, nicknamed Mey by Coleman, was a human Jedi with fair skin, short hair dyed purple, and hazel eyes. She wore a knee-length white Jedi mini-robe and black boots with a small heel.

Sédou, a young human Jedi with dark skin, towering in height, broad-shouldered, with a thin layer of hair on his head, waited in the center of the ship, a calm and determined look on his face. He wore a purple Jedi robe matched with black boots, standing tall and confident.

Sédou: "Coleman, why did you turn off your communicator? I tried to call you."

Coleman: "The mission hadn't started yet, Sédou. I was busy. If you wanted to talk to me, you could have come over."

Sédou reprimanded him: "Discipline is paramount for a Jedi. That's why I was appointed captain of this mission instead of you."

Coleman, in a provocative tone: "Oh, stop pretending you are' the Great Rey,' will you?"

Sédou, still calm and composed: "I suppose some are ready to take on the responsibilities of a true Jedi knight and others are not."

Coleman felt blood rushing to his head. Sédou's unwavering demeanor infuriated him, and he was ready to take this verbal duel to another level when Meywine, smiling, interjected. "As much as I love seeing your fiery head flattened against Sédou's handsome marble face, Coleman. But we have a call from the temple so hurry up, we have business to attend to."

Sédou turned to the ship's console and pressed the red button. The tension in the room began to rise.

The hologram flickered to life, revealing a man with graying hair dressed in a long Jedi robe. The young Jedi greeted him with a slight nod of respect.

"Ah, I hope you have a good reason for keeping me waiting, my former Padawans," said the man with an amused smile. "Coleman is up to his usual antics, isn't he?"

Meywine burst into laughter and teased gently, "Dad, you've got it all figured out!"

Haris Brightstart, the man in the hologram, was a prominent Jedi knight and the leader of the Brightstart family. He was Meywine's father and  Sédou and Coleman's master.

The Brightstar, a direct lineage descending from Rey, whose founder, Herold Brightstar, had joined his destiny with Rey's nearly 400 years ago, were one of the founding families of the new Jedi order. Blessed by the Force, they were destined to become great Jedi knights.