𝟬𝟭𝟴

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

"Touch me one more time imma pop you

"Touch me one more time imma pop you." Ty mugged tiny who was poking him on purpose.

"Bitch you don't scare me, POKE." Poking him again.

"Ian gone hitchu cause we infront of all these lil white People but just wait." He mugged pointing causing tiny to roll her eyes before looking over to mani and Lani.

"He so obsessed with her I love it." She stared in awe as she watched mani stare at Lani like she was the only thing in the room.

"Dat mf weird shii ain't cute." He mugged som more grabbing his Koolaid jammer.

"You such a fucking hater bitch you need a mufucking life." Tiny turned back to face him mugging him.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" He raised a brow his face frowining up.

"You who else th-." she was cut off by her poinytail getting pulled and her getting dragged out the room.

"You so pretty mami." Mani muffled knowing she couldn't hear him by how loud the director was directing Lani to pose.

"Okay yall can take 5 then we're finishing up." He yelled walking out the room Lani quickly got off the white paper walking over to mani.

"Hi baby." She cheesed sitting on his lap.

"Hey pretty girl." He smiled back happy to be closer to her.

"You looked good up der mama can tell she come natural to you." He smiled rubbing her back as she faced him.

"Thank youuuu omg you don't know how good it is to hear that I love that it feels like I was made for my job you know." She rambled mani listening to every word.

"I feel you pretty yo friends left I think." He quickly reminded himself letting her know.

"Aww that's crazy I didn't even see them leave." She pouted wishing she could say goodbye.

"Think the nigga what's his name?" He snapped raising his head up in the air.

"Ty?" She replied. "Yea Ty he dragged tiny out like a couple minutes ago."

"Then to always fighting I swear it's like they brother and sister or something." She laughed getting up to get her water before walking back and standing inbetween his legs.

"I seriously can't believe you got this." She pouted rubbing over her name which was written in cursive on his neck.

"You don't like it?" He smiled switched to a frown Lani quickly grabbing his hand.