Chapter Three

Daniel

she know, she bad though
She know, she bad
Monday thru Friday, she off in her zone
Come Friday night then she know that it's on
Call her girls and she rolling up
Hit the party, it's going up.

It was Friday and we were going to Cameron Dallas party. I stepped out of the shower, drying my body. Slipping on my boxers, and putting on my black skinny jeans and white white dress shirt. Simply, yet affective. I walked down stairs as Robert called me. I grabbed my phone and followed him to the car. The reason I'm going is because Robert is the DJ for the party. I stepped in, and we drove to Jennys, to pick her, Hayes, and Nash. Robert honked, I took a sip out of my water bottle almost spitting it out. "Holy Spirit of the whiskey in my cup of coffee and tea!" I said as Jenny walked out. "What the hell did that mean?" Robert asked as they got in. "It means. HOT DAMN" I said kissing Jenny. She was wearing a black dress. Mid thigh and strapless."Well then" The Griers said as we we drove to the pary.

As we walked in, Cameron answered. "Hey! come in, And hello Mr Nash, looking fine as hell!" Cameron yelled, clearly Hyper and or tipsy. "Hey Cam" Nash mumbled. I laughed, and looked over to see Jenny with some boy. I watched as he slid his arm around her. She pushed him off, Walking towards me. "Who was that" I asked glaring at the boy. "my ex...Jose" Jenny mumbled. I crashed my lips to hers watching him from the corner of my eye slamming his drink down and walking away. I broke this kiss, we both burst out laughing. "I love you" she said hugging me. "I love me too" I said Laughing. She playfully punched my shoulder "I'm kidding!" I said hugging her.

The party carried on, Cameron sang a song, he made, she bad. Me and Jenny danced along. soon many people pissed drunk left, Leaving just Cam, Nash, me, Jenny and Robert.