Chapter Eight

Daniel Skye

" Paramedics rush her in, the doctor calls emergency.
She's lost a lot of blood the place looks like a murder scene,
An hour later, the doc walks over with a sour face,
And says, "Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say"

I sat back, There was blood on my shirt from when I held Jenny.

The doctors haven't said anything, and I was dying.

"Family of Ms.Grier?" a Doctor asked. Jenny's parents, Brothers and I stood up, "That's us!" we said, needing answers.

"Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say... you daughter is in critical condition, we are unsure if she will pull through,... I'm sorry" he said, bitting his lip neverously.

"This can't be..." her mother cried into her husband shoulder, Nash and Hayes stood there, tears falling from there eyes.

I had no emotion, and I felt numb, My legs went limp and I fell to my knees, letting out sobs, "Fucking shit!" I yelled, running out of the hospital.

I sat in the front letting the tears fall, why the hell is all this Happening!? what did I do to deserve this!

"She'll be okay" I heard Nash's voice from beside me, I looked up "No, you don't know" I stood up running into the building, and to her room, which Nash yelled before I ran off.

I barged in, her pale body sleeping on the hospital bed.

"Oh my god... " I said, eyeing the multiple scars on her skin.

"She'll be fine..." Her father said, looking at me. "You're Daniel, correct?" I nodded, "Hm" he said sitting down.

"Why are you here?" He asked, glaring at me, "I'm her, Boyfriend, well Ex boyfriend..." I said looking away from his stare. "Her boyfriend!? when the hell does she have a boyfriend!?"

"Uh.. since 9 months ago... " I said neverously. "Want to be a smart ass!? you did this to my daughter" he whispered harshly, "No its your fault! do you know how many fucking times she came to me crying saying her brothers don't care and how she's a dissapointment to her parents!" I yelled, Anger flowing in my veins.

He stomed out, Yelling Nash's name.

"Y - your Daniel... " Her mother sniffled, I nodded.

"Get the hell out!" she screeched.

-------------------------------------------------

Mother fucking cliff hanger! heeehe,