Chapter Four

A/N: I'm sorry for the late update :( My dad had surgery and My family is a little Disfunctional at the moment but here is chapter four :')

"We could be perfect for each other and we'll never find another "

                          Daniel

It was a week after people found about Jenny and I and I haven't been on any social media.

I knew that when I log on it's gonna be nothing but drama, I signed in and just as suspected I literally saw hate and love.

Twitter was probably the most difficult, I scrolled through tweets.

Danielisbae5515: Are the really dating :'(

Skyebabe99: Ew who tf is she?

Nanabananna: Ugh we don't need a whore ruining our fandom.

Skyehardbruh: Ugh she probably just wants Daniel for his fame.

Skye101: @Oops.Jenny is her twitter! let's show her who owns Daniel!
#WehateJenny

I looked through the Hashtag, hate after hate. People we're so closed minded, Then there are some who I truly appreciate, they we're defended Jenny and I. I followed those and decided to put a stop to all of this.

Daniel Skye @iamdanielskye:
I am with @Oops.Jenny and your not a real fan if your hating on her, you have a unfollow button for a reason.

I sighed, turning off my phone and slipping on some vans and headed to the abandoned warehouse.

I walked around, no one knew about this place... it was my little getaway. This is where a decided to become a singer, where I realized I loved Jenny, where all my feelings are stored.

I walked down the halls, all my spray paint drawings littering the walls.

This place also held bad memory's...

This is where I had my first heart break, first attempt... Daniel keep it together, your better then you were 2 years ago.

I left the building, it was to much to handle.

"Stay, for tonight if you want to, I can show you, what my dreams are made of as I'm dreaming with you here" My phone sang as I got a call.

"Hello" I answered, "Hi Daniel" Jenny voice said through the phone., "Hi Jenny what's up?" she sighed heavily on the other end. "I logged on to Twitter" she said sighing, "Oh babe, come to my house" I said "Okay,I'll be there in 20 minutes" she said hanging up. I went to the corner store buying candy and monster. I went to my house setting up Netflix as there was a knock on the door. I answered, Jenny smiled wearing a baggy sweater and High waisted shorts.

    As soon as we walked into my room I grabbed her wrist and pulled up her sleeve, I scanned her wrist.

I sighed happily, Hugging her. Though Jenny was happy and cheerful she had a dark past....

    The next four hours was spent watching grease, and tons of other old movies till we both fell asleep.

~
   A few hours later we woke and I took her out for dinner.

  It was a simple gesture to make her feel better.

As we ate she smiled and we joked around, it was kind of like a date almost.

       "OH MY GOSH" I turned my head looking at the girl who yelled,  "You're Daniel Skye!" she began crying. I smiled, taking pictures with her and signing her phone.

    As she left, Jenny was smiling. "You have such a impact on their lifes" she said smiling. I nodded, smiling. My fans were my life, it meant the world.

     We left the restaurant, and I dropped Jenny home and I went home, ignoring my family and going to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------
Sorry this was short :(