Chapter Six

A/n: Does anyone even read my story? :(

Jenny

"Manage me, I'm a mess"

"Jenny?" I looked up and my face paled. "A-Austin..." I said, "Hey..." he mumbled sitting beside me. "What do you want?" I said, he can't leave me for two years then come and try to talk to me. "Is it true...you're dating Daniel?" I rolled my eyes, "Yes I am, why do you ask?" I said looking into his hazel eyes. "Why the hell would you date him" he yelled, I blinked. Did Austin just say that.

"What?, I love him, what's the problem?" I asked curious. "Because I love you!" he said, running a hand through his hair. I scoffed, "If I remember clearly you liked Celine" I said with annoyance.

He groaned, "Its complicated" he said. "We'll bye, sorry I'm not a fan of Bullshit" I said walking away, I heard him yell. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Nash, "Can we go home" I said quietly to him.

He looked up, "Yeah let's go" Nash, Hayes and I left the park and headed home.

"Jennifer Marie Grier where the hell did you go last night!?," My mom yelled as I walked through the door.

"Josh's" I said, she rubbed her temples. "Just go up to your room" she said sighing.

I walked to my bedroom, looking the door and blasted music.

"Manage me, I'm a mess. Turn a page, I'm a book half unread"

I drifted off to sleep,.

~

Walking into school that Morning, I felt numb. The walls littered with a poster with Austin and I on the swings, in bold letters "Jenny the cheater".

"What the hell is this!?" Daniel yelled, causing everyone to look at us. "I didn't cheat" I said, calmly. "Then what's this?" He said Anger clearly shown. "I-I don't know" I said quietly.

"Oh Bullshit, fuck you! were through", he turned around storming off

"Happy aniversery" I mumbled, running off quietly.

The sad part... Nash, Hayes, and Robert, stood there, didn't do anything and smirked.

I ran out of the freshman hall and to the Juniors hall, I found Josh and hugged him tightly.

"What's wrong" he asked as I hugged him tighter. "Daniel" was all I could choke out. I sighed heavily, "The Crew and I are skipping school. Wanna join" he asked kissing my forehead. I nodded and he led me out of the school to meet his crew.

"Jenny, this is Justin, Erik, Nicholas or Nicky". He said pointing to each one of them.

"Hey short stuff" The boy Nicky said, I blinked, "Were the same height" I said, as him and I were the same height, 5'1.

"Not the point" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes, "Hey" Justin said looking down on me. Now he was 6'' so he towered over me.

I gave them a little wave, Now Erik was quiet. He was laid back and shy.

We all drove away, heading to Josh's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the wait :( I need some names for a new magcon Fan fic! so comment some names below or message me if you want to be in the story! tata for now