Chapter Seven

Jenny

"Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness"

I sat between Josh and Erik on the couch, as we watched friends.

" So no one told you life was gonna be this way
Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A"

I sat up grabbing my phone, and noticed I had missed calls.

I called Nash, "Where the hell are you" his voice said, "At Josh's, why?" I asked, though I don't care.

"Because you caused so much drama! people are making hate pages for you! your making, Robert, Daniel, Hayes and I look bad!" he seethed, Tears began rolling down my cheeks.

"God dammit, Just go home!" he said hanging up.

I held back my tears, "I'll see you later" I said, running out of the house and running home.

Why me, why this!?

I got home, as I suspected, No one was home yet.

I walked into my rest room looking the door, I searched instagram and found hate pages.

I cried seeing the post,

Whore
Slut
Worthless

I opened the camera and recorded, "All of yall want me dead, I guess I'm giving you what you wanted... bye" I said, my face was all red and blochy and tears we're Rolling down my face.
I leaned against the cold bathroom wall, and began to figure out my plan.

I grabbed a razor, and sighed, I've been clean since Daniel and I started dating... guess that promise is broken.
I began cutting, One cut, two cuts, three cuts, four. The blood started dripping to the floor.

Five, Six, seven, eight, They can't save me its too late.

"Jenny!?" I heard voices scream, before darkness over took me.

Daniel POV

I banged on the door, "Nash break the door down!" Hayes yelled as Nash pounded against the door, The lock poppin and opening, Jenny's lifeless body laid there, covered in blood.

"This is all your fault" I screamed at Nash, "You made her feel so fucking Worthless! and you call her your sister you Selfish prick!" I yelled at Nash.

"You're the one who broke up with her in front of the whole school!", he said pushing me, "Fuck you Grier!" I yelled, punching Nash.

The permedics came in and took Jenny, yelling she was in critical condition.

I stopped, running out of the house, and following the ambulance on my bike,

As I rode, I just hoped.... That she would be okay.

,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Cries* well here's your update!