Chapter one

Daniel's POV

People say we shouldn't be together, to young to know about forever. But I say they don't know what they, Talk talk talking about.

"Jenny, we can't keep doing this"I sighed as we kissed behind the bleachers. "I know, but do you really want our brothers finding out" she said sighing. I sighed, she was right. Her brother Nash and my brother Robert would surely blow a fuse. They were best friends and finding out that their younger siblings were dating wouldn't be such a great thing. We'll sooner or later we have to tell them. She nodded slowly. I grabbed her hand led her to the parking lot we're are friends we're at. "Dude you and Jenny are dating? Ricky asked as we approached them."What the hell are you talking about" I said. "Dude it's all over instagram look" I looked at his phone and saw a picture of Jenny and I kissing. "Shit" I mumbled as I saw Robert and Nash walking our way. "Speaking of the devil" Jenny said as they reached us. "What the hell is everyone talking about yall two together" Robert said, I groaned as Nash asked the same to Jenny. "I uh.." she said looking at me for help, "We're dating" I said, as Nash glared at me, "For how long" he said, I swear if looks can kill I'd be dead already. "9 months, 10 next friday" I said, Looking at Robert. "Your too young to date" Nash said to Jenny. "I wanna be with her forever" I said, truthfully. "Your too young to know Daniel" Robert said. "And you would? Robert your only 4 years older then me! remember when you dated trinity, remember how you said you'd love hrt forever, Look at that now!" I said rising my voice slightly. "That's exactly what I mean! she's going to break your heart like Trinity did mine" he said his voice slightly cracking. "Jenny is different!" I said, "She isn't a whore like Trinity was!". "Thanks Daniel " Jenny said from next to me. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. " Come on robert... Let me... let us be together" He sighed looking at Nash. "Nash?.." he sighed. "Are you willing to take care of her, She's my sister my youngest sister, So will you take care of her" I nodded "Of course, She's my pride and Joy!" He sighed and nodded, "Well... you know me and Hayes and will, will kick your ass..." he sighed once more before hugging Jenny. "Let's go" Robert said motioning to me, I nodded and Hugged Jenny. "See you tomorrow" she nodded and walked away with Nash, and Hayes.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So that was chappie one! So just ta let cha know, Skylynn is replaced by Jenny, and Ya! Daniel is 14 as well as Jenny, Nash and Robert are 18 and Hayesie is 16. Hehe ILY. and Yaaa ENJOY