Next Door Romance👀

P.S: There will be more romance in this than other previous parts . As I am still blushing over the recent picture of Sara's Handsome Hunk texting during the match. Just imagine a football obsessed guy is texting you during a match. Like he is just a damn green forest. And my sartikian heart is just beating so hard imagining every beautiful probability. So enjoy the story and blush👀

"Kartik we have to go to finalise the interior of our offices, remember na?so don’t be late, ok?" Kartik heard Sara's chirpy voice picking up the phone.

"Sara you know na I have null knowledge about these decoration things"

"So?"

"So tujhe jo thik lage woh final kar de dono office k liye. I trust your choice"

"Nahi yeh sab to pata hain mujhe paar mujhe laga ki tu mujhe company dega aaj...isiliye"

"Nahi Sara aaj bohot kaam hain"

"Ooh mom aur iggy bhi busy hain...acha mummy free hogi kya?

"Mummy aur papa kuch kaam se Gwalior gaye hue hain"

"Matlab mujhe akele hi jana padega"

"Really sorry Princess. I wish I could come."

"Nahi nahi it’s ok...kaam pehle. Acha fir bhi design finalise karne se pehle mummy ko WhatsApp paar bhej k discuss kar lungi"

"Acha love you"

"Love you too"

Sara sighed. She really wanted Kartik to be with her. But she had to be an understanding partner. She had to respect his works and he never forgot to value hers.

Sara went to Lotus Signature. She again remembered how happy they were while buying their offices right next to each other.

She smiled remembering Kartik's words to her that day,

"Sara my lady luck's place is just beside me. I can't be more happy than today. I can't ask for anything more"

She met the interior designer in the hallway and decided to go to Kartik's one first then hers. She was discussing every single detail about how Kartik would prefer his office's look and everything. Sara made sure to send everything to Kartik's mom via WhatsApp. Though Kartik's mom's one text made her heart fluttered in chest

"Beta, Kartik can't get anyone better than you. Trust me when I say this"

Sara realised that she couldn’t get a more loving family than this.

Finally she went to her area. There was a chair there and she saw someone sitting facing the wall.

"Excuse me. Who are you?"

"The lover of the owner, Mam" saying this Kartik stood up turned around.

Sara was shocked but quickly composed herself. She asked,
"Kartik tum yaha?"

Kartik smiled saying, "Haan I thought to give you company"

They discussed and finalised her place's things too. Sara got happy as Kartik was involving and helping her a lot. Though she was a little angry for not informing her about his arrival.

The designer left after the work and they were alone now.

"Accha hua offices k bahane se hi sahi apke deedar ho jayenge warna to apke saath wakt guzarne ke liye appointment lena padega mujhe", Sara teased him by saying this aloud.

Suddenly Kartik went and shut the front door. She gulped her saliva and her cheeks were turning red.

"Hmm Doors acche se lock hota hain. Ab baas baki sara kaam acche se ho to saab badhiya ho jaye"

She rolled her eyes hearing his words but suddenly he added,

"Aur locked door ko bahar se koi khol bhi nahi sakta aur wakt bhi mil jaya karega, kiu jaan?"

Saying this, he started taking steps towards her. Her eyes darkened despite of being brown orbs. A mischievous grin was playing on the corner of his lips  and she was having a hard time controlling her blush. She was taking her steps back.

He was looking damn hot and she was stammering while saying,

"Ka...kart..tik what are...you up to"

Before she could add more, she felt a light collision with a wall behind. His muscles caged her between him and the wall behind. She lowered her gaze and was blushing profusely by then.

"Ap ese sharmayingi to hum reh nahi payenge, begum saheba"

"Shut up Kartik", Sara smacked her chest playfully.

Kartik lifted her chin up with his fingers and stared into her pretty orbs. They were a inch apart now.

Suddenly,he started kissing her cheeks and then her collarbones. Her breathing hitched at his deed. He stopped and looked at her,

"Breathe Sara" He said with a smirk.

"You will give me a heart attack someday", Sara whispered.

He put his finger on her lips and said,

"Why would I hurt my own heart?"

He removed his finger and smirked,

"Btw blushing Sara looks insanely cute. How about kidnapping you from here?"

"Koi aa jayega Kartik" Sara blushed.

"Aap itna darti kiu hain begum saheba?"

"Yeh word bada pasand aa gaya lagta hain?"

"Apko pasand nahi aya? How about wifey?" He whispered touching his lips to her earlobes.

She buried her face into his chest shyly.
He let out a chuckle and wrapped her around.

Sara mumbled in his chest, "It’s dreamy Kartik. Being here and doing everything, it’s magical"

Kartik closed his eyes and let out a breathe.

"Yeah it is.....Sara dekhna one day, we will be finalising our home's interior like this. Our own home which we will decorate like ours"

"Our home(Sara's eyes got glittery)Kartik.....we will make a little garden too ok? And a corner for us to have evening coffee" Sara smiled.

"And two well decorated rooms also" Kartik said.

Sara broke the hug and confusingly looked at him asking,

"Haan?"

"Yeah obviously for our daughter and son" He said touching sara's nose playfully.

"Tu kaha se kaha chala jata hain?" Sara laughed.

"Accha lagta hain Sara. Like you said it’s magical. Ajeeb si feeling hain Sara to dream a life with you" he said while caressing her cheeks.

"To be in your arms, to have coffee enjoying sunset and cuddling to sleep" Sara added locking her eyes with him.

They hugged each other again and felt their heartbeats intertwined with each other.

Thank you for reading lovelies. Going through a major missing phase.

Do vote and comment

Signing off