Read it Once...

Right now, I am up for Sehri and the first story that saw just a moment before now was by KartikSarafanclub on Instagram....Juhi di..and she wrote that You and I are will be an unfinished business adding a photo of them. I am now in literal tears. Juhi di was the founder of this fandom. I remember stalking her profile on insta by Google. In that time, Google used to let you stalk any insta profile without login or sign up though stories weren't allowed to see. At least I could go through the posts not the stories though. Seeing Juhi di's story right now, I realised that how difficult is everything for her. Like today's story on Kartik by his team member(hope I am not wrong) engrossing in texting someone.

It happened before too. During Lucknow days, Kartik's team used to put stories for him like He was in love. He was constantly on video calls and calls back in those days. These deja vu's are beautiful though but heartbreaking also. The Lucknow days were one of the most important days for Sartikians. This Kartik changed seat in an award show but that Kartik changed hotel and that Sara ran to the Airport to meet him. I can't forget those twice teddy bear hug they shared at Lucknow Airport . My eyes are getting wet again remembering how we used to imagine two people hopelessly in love roaming around the city of Lucknow and creating their own small world their. A world of love.

I don't know why I am writing all these. Maybe I just wanted to share....Maybe others find these lines stupid and crazy. But for me, it's love. Pure and Innocent Love that was, is and will be.

My kudos to Juhi Di. I became a fan of them from KWK show but she literally started a fandom and I became a shipper because of KartikSarafanclub . I don't even know she is wattpad or not though.

I will might or might not delete this part later. But these are my genuine feelings that I wanna share with you guys. My love for these two crazy headed people and flag bearers of this fandom specially Juhi di as well as Priyagni Di will always remain the same like it used to 5 years Ago.

Signing off

A stupid heart filled with love for two amazing people🙃