Her Day💞

"Happy birthday to you...happy birthday to you Happy Birthday to Saraaaa...happy birthday to you!"

She giggled as her mum and baby brother sang this. It was sharp
12:01 am and she like every other year was celebrating her day with the precious ones of her life.

Her phone was flooded with messages from her loved ones.

Her mum fed her and caressed her cheek and head blessing her.

After their friends had left,

"Accha now I am going to sleep. You guys don't be up too late, ok?" Amrita ji said.

Just like obedient kiddos, both pataudi siblings nodded.

Ibrahim fed her cake and whispered,

"Car niche hain..chalo"

Sara didn't reply and went to her room. Ibrahim quickly followed.

"Arey di please he was planning something for you. That's why he wasn't picking up your calls. Please esa mat karo...dil toot jayega bichare ka"

Sara turned back to him and said,

"Shant Kartik ke lawyer shant. Main apna purse lene room main ayi thi"

"Thank God" Ibrahim sighed.

"Yeh over explain karna kabse chalu kiya tune? Meri vhabi ne sikhaya?" she laughed and they sneaked out from their house.

"Nahi mere jiju ne. He said to over explain the girls who have overthinking syndrome" he said rubbing his neck.

"Very good beta! Accha tutor mila hain" she said as they started to go downstairs.

"Yeh genuine tareef tha yah sarcasm?"

"Jo samajhna chahte ho" Sara replied checking her phone.

Her amazing boyfriend had called her brother and told him every detail where to go and what to do but she didn't have a clue. But she didn't want to ruin his surprise either. She didn't want to miss the chance of being with her constant, her crush, her best friend, her enemy and the very last person on the Earth she wanted to be with.

As Ibrahim drove, she checked her phone where paps spotted Kartik and Kittu on Juhu PVR. She was a bit surprised though. Ibrahim saw what she was watching and said,

"Yeh plan ka hissa hain. Paps ko divert karne ke liye aur taki woh bahar nikal paye"

"Kittu ne bhi kuch bataya nahi" Sara murmured.

"Kartik ne dhamka ke rakha hain apki choti behna ko" Ibrahim laughed.

"Haan haan aur apne vhai ko sab bata diye" she said rolling her eyes.

Suddenly sara saw another car coming towards them but it wasn't his regular car as it might grab attention to his admirers who kept following him. But she could see him driving towards them.

Ibrahim stopped and she got out. He came out and opened the door for her and without a word, she got in. She saw Ibrahim whispering something to Kartik and they both burst into laughter. Kartik pushed him like he said something making him blush.

"Kaha le jaa rahe ho mujhe?" Sara finally asked as he started driving. The moon hung low in the night sky, its silvery light spilling over the landscape like a gentle caress.

"Apko kidnap karke le jaa raha hu madam" he said with a smirk.

"Sacchi?" she exclaimed with a mockery of excitement.

"Nahi nahi majak kar raha hu...tujhe apne paas rakhke jhelna nahi hain mujhe" he said with a laugh but her expressions turned serious.

As she was talking, she didn't realise that, they came there. He came out and led her.