Surprise💘

"How're you doing my champion?" Sara chirped as Kartik picked up the call.

"Enjoying London I guess" Kartik replied.

"Huh! Tu to promotions ke liye gaya tha na? Aur mere bina enjoyyyy!!!" She ended her line dramatically.

"Enjoying promotions, princess! London kya main agar Mars pe bhi chala jau fir bhi promotions hi karta firunga" Kartik sighed tiredly.

"Haan isiliye to everyone calls you
The promotional king!" Sara giggled.

"Tu bol teri trip kesi chal rahi hain? Enjoying Italy na?"

"Haan friends hain to ghumna firna to laga hi hain aur Iggy bhi hain paar..."

"Paar? Tu thik to hain na? Tabiyat thik hain? Chot lag gayi kya fir se?" Kartik panicked

"Arey babba mujhe bolne to do!!! Main thik hu...but you are not here na. Pata hain Kartik, there is a place in Italy named Vernova, the place where Romeo first met Juliette"

"And you are missing your Romeo" Kartik smiled a bit asking her.

"Haan" Sara sighed sadly.

"Kya karu Princess...As much as I love doing a film and doing promotional stuffs, I miss being in your arms...to cuddle you...to hug you"

"Ese maat bol...mujhe aur bura feel hota hain" Sara pouted sadly

"Nahi na baccha...You know I can't bear your sadness"

Sara was about to say something more but heard a voice behind him calling him to get ready for a promotional shoot.

"Kartik baad main baat karenge. Work comes first. All the best...love you"

"Love you too and...I...I miss you ja..jaan"

Sara felt his voice cracking while saying the last sentence. She knew how tired he would be after constant interviews and other stuffs. After all he is a human being who needs rest and calmness amidst the chaos.

Kartik's PR manager handed him his next set of appointments for the day. He glanced at the list, mentally preparing himself for another round of media interactions.

After a bunch of media and fan interaction, he was deep in conversation with a reporter, his charismatic smile plastered on his face as he discussed his latest film. He was feeling so tired but knew it was the last interview in London and he would fly back to Mumbai and then again....

He went back to the hotel room and asked his team not to disturb him until the flight time.

He wanted to be alone. He locked the door called her but she didn't receive.

"Must be busy in exploring" he sighed.

He kept watching her photos which she sent via WhatsApp.

"My crazyhead" he chuckled zooming every single picture of her. Her laughter, her infectious smile, the way she made everything better-magical......

"You should post them on Instagram" he texted and kept the phone beside.

He tried to sleep but couldn't. He got up from bed and stood at the window of his, looking out at the bustling streets of London. The city was alive with excitement, but inside, he felt a void.

Each day was filled with interviews, press conferences, and photo shoots, but when the lights went off and the cameras stopped clicking, Kartik was left with his thoughts. And lately, those thoughts had been consumed by one person: His Sara.

Kartik sighed, running a hand through his hair. He had always prided himself on being strong, on focusing on his career and goals. But Sara....She had shown him a different kind of happiness, one that he hadn't realized he was missing. One that he needed badly....

"Baas aur kuch din," he told himself, trying to find some comfort in the thought. "I'll see her soon." He was trying to convince himself.

The knock on his hotel room door snapped him out of his thoughts. He wasn't expecting anyone. Curious, he walked over and opened the door.

He blinked, unsure if he was dreaming.

His Sara was standing there in front of him.

"Sara" he finally managed to utter her name, his voice filled with a mix of shock and overwhelming happines. His heart was beating hard.

"I couldn't let you have all the fun in London without me, could I?" she said, stepping into the room and closing the door behind her.

For a moment, Kartik just stood there frozen, taking in the sight of her. Then, without another word, he pulled her into a tight embrace.

She wrapped her arms around him, holding him just as tightly. "I missed you so much," she whispered, her breath warm against his neck.

Kartik buried his face in her hair, inhaling the familiar scent that brought a rush of comfort and joy. "I missed you more," he whispered back, his voice barely audible.

For a long moment, they just held each other, the world outside fading away. Kartik could feel the steady beat of her heart against his chest, the warmth of her body against his. It was a moment of pure, unspoken connection. It wasn't something that can be defined in words. That's not just a four letters word. That's beyond of Love, beyond of every emotion in the world.

Every unspoken word, every unshed tear, every moment of longing was poured into that embrace. The sukoon they were craving for equally.

Sara pulled back just enough to look into his eyes. Tears glistening in her eyes.

"Tu kese" he asked, his voice still shaking.

"Tujhe jab jab meri jaroorat hogi tab tab main duniya ke kisi bhi kone se tere paas aa jaungi" Sara smiled.

"Tu London baas mere liye aa gayi?" Kartik asked like a little boy.

"Nahi main apne liye ayi. Kiuki mujhe feel hua ki mera dil jo ki tere paas hain woh ittu sa sad hain aur mujhe miss kar raha hain"

He pulled her in a bear hug again.

"How did you come so secretly?" Kartik asked.

Sara chuckled. "It wasn't easy. I had to coordinate with your team and make sure no one spilled the beans. But it was worth it, seeing the look on your face."

"Itna pyaar karti hain mujhse?" Kartik asked kissing her forehead gently.

"Haan kya karu...faas gayi hu tere pyaar ke jaal main" She replied dramatically and he pulled her towards him.

He started tickling her and both of then bursted out in laughter. They fell on the couch and she put her head on his chest hearing his beats.

As they settled onto the couch, sharing stories and laughter, Kartik realized that this was exactly what he needed.

For the rest of the time, they stayed in their little bubble, away from the prying eyes of the world. And for the first time since arriving in London, he felt truly at home.

So my dear readers, remember me or forget already?🙃

Exams are going on (4 days more) but still write this tiny shot. I hope you guys will enjoy. Ignore the mistakes please as I can't proofread this one.

Do vote and some comments please💘

Signing off