Where To Go

Time for the chaos my dears!

===========================

He has music playing and he is dancing around the kitchen in the peaceful silence.

The other two are busy doing what they were told.

He was over-thinking and occupying himself.

Did he know the banter would escalate?
No.
Should he have prepared?
Yes.
Did he prepare?
No.

Well, it's his fault now...

===========================

Dinner cooks slowly as I prance around the kitchen, my paws guiding me across the wooden floor as I dance to the soft music from the speaker on the bench beside the bowl of peaches.

A wolf whistle makes me jump and snap my head to the light-furred monkey in the doorway.

"I might be a wolf, but do not you dare whistle me like that." I growl, bearing my teeth at him as Macaque teleports beside me.

Wukong looks jealously but shuts up and sets the table while I serve dinner.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~After Dinner~}

I growl as I throw Wukong in his room and drag Macaque to mine.

"Don't make a fucking sound and make sure you are out of this room before he wakes." I whisper threateningly.

Macaque gulps and turns into a ✨C A T✨ leaping onto my pillows as I step into my bathroom, shutting the door behind me, and going for a long warm shower.
{Long showers rule!!}

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~After Shower~}

I shake myself off and dress into mid-thigh shorts and a baggy jacket before crawling into bed.

"Goodnight Mac-Cat~" I snicker softly, closing my eyes and cuddling him to my chest as he whines in protest.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~Next Morning~}

I yawn and stretch to find Macaque was no longer asleep or with me when I hear a loud bang downstairs.

"I'm a king! Of course he loves me more!" Shouts a boastful Wukong.

"And you've been rejected by him how many a time?" Comes Macaque's casual tone.

"Only 247 times!" Wukong squeaks as I step into the lounge room where they argued.

I shake my head and keep going toward the kitchen, listening as their fight got physical.

"Break anything in there and I'll break more than your hearts!" I yell from over my bowl of yoghurt and dried peaches.
{Peaches are my favorite...}

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~2 Hours Later~}

An enormous crash and flash of both purple and gold light later I end up through 3 walls and tumbling across sharp gravel with a bowl of pain.

Despite my pain, I climb up in a rage and storm up to the idiots who now had my home tumbling to the floor is impenetrable flames.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY!?!" I roar.

Both monkeys whimper as my usually calm pastel green highlights start to flame and my fists glow.

They back up against a tree and cower.

I shake myself off and look back at the pile of ash that was once my home.

"Now where will I go...?" I whimper, tears pricking my eyes as I remember everything I've now lost in the fire.

"You could stay wth me?" Both monkeys offer, glaring at each other.

I shake my head and look away as I get up and head in an unknown direction, neither of them following me.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~Nighttime~}

I've been heading aimlessly through the forest all day, skirting the mountains and now I have come to a question.

"Where to go?" I sigh, sitting on a park bench in my human disguise as I look at my now gloved paws.

I sigh and look around, spotting a familiar dojo across from me.

"Ooh! Hey Peaches~!" Comes Macaque's teasing voice.

"You're insufferable." I chuckle.

"Wanna crash at my place?" He asks, his eyes lighting up hopefully.

"Ugh... I s'pose, got nowhere else to go..." I sigh as he picks me up, lifts me over his shoulder and runs me into his dojo.

"Mac!" I shout in shock, laughing at myself.

"Yes Addie~?" He purrs.

I blush a little and slap his back.

"Fuck you you insufferable bastard!" I laugh.

Macaque chuckles and drops me on my ass, right onto the kitchen bench.

"Oh? Am I dinner?" I ask with an innocent smirk.

"Wha- I- No!!!" He shouts, trying not to laugh in embarrassment as I leap off.

"Tease me, and I'll give it back to you." I shrug. "Get what you give cucciolo di scimmia~"

He looks at me offended as I lean against the wall and stare at him.

===========================
Thanks all for now!!

See you next chapter!

~ Cub