The Meadow

I'm going off what I know and have learnt and watched.
This is also a fanfiction so don't be a prick.

In all, I kinda hope you all like it...

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

The shade covered him as he watched the sun fade behind the closed off field of flowers. 

The trees towered over him and in a short distance he could hear fighting.

Who was fighting might you ask?

Well... I'm sure you could guess.
They were arguing over the one guy the both liked.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

{~Aiden's POV~}

"Aiden!" The idiotic Monkey King calls.

"Can it boys." I snap.

The light furred monkey looks at me, offended while the dark-furred one snickers at how casual I was being.

"You two need to quit fighting. I don't like either of you." I say bluntly.

Well, fuck, obviously I was lying but they didn't know that.

Macaque looks slightly hurt while Wukong looks like he had been rejected by everyone he liked, which, was kinda true as he had been, but it's nothing to laugh about.

I stay laying against the peach tree and close my eyes, taking a deep breath as I start humming a sad melody.

I hear the grass shift beside me and flick my ears as I mumble to myself.

"Based on the speed at which it was moved and the sound of the thud after, I'm guessing it's Macaque?" I hum.

"Wha-" He stops. "Good job Peaches."

I chuckle and open my eyes, looking at him.
"I s'pose."

He goes to say something but shuts his mouth as we watch Wukong have a tantrum on the other side of my "Peaches Meadow".

"Do you ever wonder how you are still alive even when dead and a demon?"

I tilt my head and await his answer, still not looking at him as we snicker at Wukong who kicks a tree, hurting himself.

"Oi! Mango man! Quit hurting my peaches or I'm making you prepare the next field!" I shout over to him.

He looks and Macaque and I before conjuring up a goldy coloured cloud and floating away.

I suppress a chuckle and finally look over to Macaque.

"Yes... I do." He answers finally, looking at me softly.

I raise my eyebrows and shrug, picking up a pebble and flicking it to the pip of the peach above me, cutting it and watching as it falls into my awaiting paw.

"I uh- I've never asked..." Macaque starts. "How do you do that?"

I tilt my head as my ears perk and my tail wags.

"It's all about coordination and focus!!" I hand him the peach and grab another pebble. "Watch!"

I focus on a peach above the dark-furred monkey and flick the pebble, smirking slightly as I watch the peach plummet toward his head.

I frown playfully when he tilts his head back and catches the peach between his teeth with a proud smirk.

"Hrmph!" I pout, but my body was giving me away as I wriggle happily.

He hands me back my peach and takes a bite from his own.

I smile softly and look as the blues fade to peachy pinks and pastel purples while the sun disappears.

A soft sigh passes my lips and I slowly climb up.

"Come on monkey cub, let's go."

Macaque raises his eyebrows as he stands and looks as I stretch, opening and closing my paws.

My tail lashes as I start running through the field.

"Aiden! Wait up!" Macaque calls, shadow teleporting ahead of me as my paws pound into the moistened ground.

I don't acknowledge him as I leap from tree to tree, my paws gently brushing the bases.

I hear Macaque appearing and disappearing before and behind me as we head toward my humble little home just before the mountains.

My home comes into view and I spot Wukong sulking on his fluffy cloud, so being me I take a large, powerful leap and land on top of him, knocking him off his cloud and straight into the mud.

"Aiden!" He yells.

I smirk and shake off, proud that I hadn't landed any mud on myself.

I open my front door and hum as I step inside, the monkeys behind me.

"King, go clean off. Mac, go entertain yourself. I'm going to make dinner."

I leave them to it and hide away in the kitchen with my thoughts.

===========================
This is only a teaser chapter, the chaos will come soon.
Obviously next chapter, but yeah...

I kinda hop you liked this and I'd love if you'd comment your thoughts and opinions.

~ Cub