Chapter 11: Night of the Aquarium Part 2

Disclaimer: I don't own CCs and this is story is AU

Flash.

Sakura and Syaoran turn to look and see Tomoyo taking a picture of them. She smiles at them with Eriol grinning at them. Syaoran looks back at Sakura and removes his hands that were holding Sakura.

Sakura fell down. "Ouch!" Sakura yelped.

Sakura quickly glares at Syaoran. Syaoran just scratches behind his head with embarrassment.

"Sakura? Are you okay?" Tomoyo asked.

"I think I will be fine" Sakura glaring at Syaoran still. Syaoran felt bad for dropping Sakura, he extended his hand out to help her up. Sakura just looks at his hand and ignores him. Syaoran looks at his hand then quickly puts it in his pocket.

They went to look around at the different fishes, jellyfishes, and seals.

Sakura looks at the water tanks and grabs a hand of her excitement. She felt a big hand that was a little rough. She remembered Tomoyo's hand wasn't that big or rough. She turned and looked at the hand and looked at the person.

"L-Li." She whispered quickly.

Syaoran peers at her and takes his hand away from her and blushes. Tomoyo and Eriol chuckles at them.

"I-I can explain!" Sakura exclaimed.

Syaoran just turns away and starts to walk over to the next water tank. Sakura turns and looks at Tomoyo and Eriol. She sees that they are grinning at her and she follows after Syaoran.

"H-Hehe. I will look at the other tanks too. " Sakura said, blushing.

"They looked so cute blushing together like that, don't they?" Tomoyo exclaimed.

Eriol chuckles. He says, "I like it when you blush around me."

Tomoyo looks away and blushes. They walked over the same direction that Sakura and Syaoran went.

Syaoran was looking at the school of fishes as they swam in the group. He was looking at them and was fascinated by how smart fishes ran with a group. He turns and sees from the corner of his eye Sakura was right next to him.

He took a step back on being surprised. Sakura turns and looks at him. She smiles at him and continues down the hall looking at the other tanks. Syaoran watches as Sakura walks away. He follows in her footsteps as she goes to look around. Sakura and Syaoran kept looking at the tanks when she saw a sign nearby.

"Tomoyo look they are showing a penguin show!" Sakura exclaimed.

Syaoran slowly looks at the sign and raises his eyebrow at how excited Sakura became so quickly. Eriol turns and looks at Syaoran.

"So conflicting." Eriol said pretending to think so hard, "That is the same time of the seal show. It is very unfortunate."

Tomoyo looks at Eriol and places one hand on her cheek. "I really wanted to see the seals." Tomoyo said, pretending to look sad.

Sakura looked like she was in a dilemma on what to choose. Sakura stares at the sign with longing.

"How about this Sakura, how about you go with Syaoran?" Eriol asked, "Tomoyo and I, we want to see the seal show."

Syaoran's eyes widened from what Eriol just said. He turns his eyes and sees Sakura's eyes sparkled at Syaoran immediately. Syaoran was taken back at Sakura's expression.

"Can we?" Sakura asked Syaoran.

Syaoran blinks a few times and answers, "O-Okay."

Sakura quickly grabs Syaoran's hand and pulls him towards the penguin show. Sakura quickly waves Eriol and Tomoyo. She continues to pull Syaoran and looks for the best seat. As she was looking, Syaoran kept looking at his hand that was still held by Sakura. He felt confused and his heart started to race. He thought something was wrong with him. He felt the same way when he would wait and read from Ying Fa.