chapter 8-day off

Lisa POV
Today I wake up early because last night I sleep early at 9am, I was cooking breakfast and Jennie was talking with staff at work, I saw her jump and come kiss me all over my face

L:baby what are you doing? Come eat breakfast you will be late for work*smile*

J:I HAVE A DAY OFFFF YEYYYY*happy*

L:really are we going anywhere?

J:nope were staying on house and doing everything ok in return I buy all your fav snacks deal? *I don't let her eat many snacks because is so unhealthy*

L:yeyy deal*happy*

J:ok*smirk*

L:let's eat breakfast

After breakfast
Jennie POV
I was boring Lisa was standing in front of me doing some stuff and I pull her tiny waist

After breakfastJennie POVI was boring Lisa was standing in front of me doing some stuff and I pull her tiny waist

L:*i sit on his lap and kiss her than pull out*

J:your beautiful*look at her*

L:*i slowly feel her buddy wake up and my face became all over with sweat and I blush hard Jennie come closer to kiss me idk why but it feels like the first*

J:*after undress each other slowly I put two fingers inside slowly thrust*

L:Mhmm hm ah*moan*

J:do you want it fast or slow?

L:I just want it slow for now I want it chill no fast*soft moan*

J:alright baby*thurst slow*

L:*moan soft*don't fuck me hard

J:yeah*we were making eyes contact and I push my finger little deep but I didn't mean to*

L:ahhh d-dont*little loud*

J:sorry baby sorry i just yk I can't control*thrust slow*

L:do you want it hard? Do want fuck me hard*moan soft*

J: yes as you can see*i go more fast*

L:d-do you like it? Ah*moan more loud*

J:yeah*i go fast and hit her but few times but soft*

L:ah-ahh ughh daddy ah*moan*

J:*i stop thrusting for 3 second and then start fast*oh

L:ahhh u-ugh ah-ahh*moan close my eyes*

J:*i slap her ass hard but I kiss her so she can't scream*

L:*after I pull out I start cry and moan*agh ahh*i cum she pull out her fingers and lick them*

J:I can't be gentle with you*i put my dick without warning*

J:mommy your being too loud*whisper dirty things on her ear*

L:a-a-ahh a-and y-you ugh being tooooo hard*moan loudly*

J:I can do it more hard*smirk and push her around lift her ass up and start spank hard and then put my fully dick inside as was on pillow*

L:*i can't moan probably because my face was on pillow*

J:you wanted it rough uhu?*smirk*

L:*she fuck me like this till I pass out from lunch till dinner I can't breathe anymore*

J:*laugh*I'm sorry*hug her*

L:you better not look at the mirror you will punish me*laugh*

J:what way*take my phone look at camera and shocked*

L:sorry I did that because I can't handle you so I bite and suck your neck to support myself hi hi*smile*

J:baby I have a meeting tomorrow*glare at her*

L:i-im sorry I didn't me-*cut by Jennie*

J:baby I was joking you can suck or bite me everytime and everywhere*smile*

L:*we start cuddle for 1-2hours*

Author
That's for today and the next episode will be so good you need read it and vote please don't forget I love you all ❤