chapter 10-my son wants siblings

After 2 years
Jennie POV
I come from work and Lisa was cooking I hug her

J:baby how are you*kiss her and hug her again*

L:I'm fine you too? *annoying ton*

J:baby why are you mad and where is Liam*confused*

L:he makes me mad and he's crying on his room just go and you will see what he wants

J:hmm ok*i go to liam room*baby my price why are you crying and why did you make mom angry*put him on my lap*

LM:dad I said to mom I want siblings and she said no I said yes we fight she ground me*sobb*dadddd I want siblingssss*crying again*

J:oh ok dad will give you some siblings now stop crying ok let's go eat dinner*lift him up and go to dinner table Lisa was looking at Liam angry he was scared so I said*baby stop don't be kid he's our son and he have no idea how to make him siblings*i talk to Lisa*

L:but he never let us make him siblings

J:ok ok let's eat now

While eat dinner

LM:mom dad I want siblings*shout and hit table*

L:Liam baby*come closer to him*is not easy make you siblings listen mom please

LM:idc I want siblings*shout*

J:wait in one condition Liam you need go to jisoo Rosie unnie for one week so we can make you siblings I promise*smile at him*

LM:yeyyy I want go now now now now now*happy*

L:*jennie was talking to Liam but looking at me like this*

J:ofc my baby get ready and let's go*my son run to his room*don't you think it will be fun uhu*i whisper on her ear we didn't do sex for 2 years*

L:*I'm feeling my wetness from now*yeah daddy I can't wait to meet you little nini*touch his buddy he was already awake*

J:ohh little uhu?I think mom need a punishment? *smirk*

L:Mhm yea daddy I became a bad girl*smirk*

J:then did you became this naughty hmm? *kiss her*

LM:dad I'm ready let's go

J:yes my price*i leave looking at Lisa*

Now I come back I can't wait fuck her

J:*lisa was on bed undress drinking wine I undress my self about put my buddy but
*
L:*i stop her*let me pleasure you first daddy*i let her sit on bed put his huge dick on my mouth and start licking sucking and biting*

J:

L:*i do it more fast and rough*

J:ahh hmm great great baby ah*moan push her head more deep*

L:*she cum and*your turn daddy

J:*smirk push her on bed and put my buddy from behind she's holding pillow but I grab her hand pin them like this*

L:

J:I fucking miss you moan baby girl loud loud baby*i go more deep*

L:ahhh ugh d-daddy*moan*

J:yes princess*smirk*

L:spank me please ahh*moan*

J:uhu like this*spank her hard*

L:ahhh y-yaehhh ah

We do it till morning we have one week to fulfill my son's dream

Author
Hope you like it haha
Vote and comment please
I love you all ❤